Chapter 1

"Can I sit here?" Someone asked.

Looking up I saw a boy wearing sunglasses and a hood with a tray of food in his hands.

"Ma'am, can I sit here?" He asked again.

"Oh uh..s-sure." I told the boy.

If you don't know why he's asking then allow me to inform you.

My two friends and I were on our way to the beach. We stopped off at a place to eat and it just so happened to be Mc Donald's. The place was packed when we entered so it was hard to find a seat. "Y/N go find a seat well get the food and drinks." F/N told me. I did as told and five minutes later I find a seat in the corner. I plug in my headphones and begin to listen to music. Shortly after I'm being asked if someone could sit here. And now this leads to where we are now.

Back to the story.

"S-sure." I told him. He sat down with a smile. "Thank you." I plugged in my headphones again as the song Dope started to play Namjoons part.

'3posedae? 5posedae?
Geureom nan yukpoga joheunikka 6posedae
Eonrongwa eoreundeureun uijiga eopsdamyeo
Uril ssak jusikcheoreom maedohae
Wae haebogido jeone jugyeo gyaenen enemy enemy enemy
Wae beolsseobuteo gogaereul sugyeo bada energy energy energy
Jeoldae ma pogi you know you not lonely
Neowa nae saebyeogeun najboda yeppeo
So can I get a little bit of hope? (yeah)
Jamdeun cheongchuneul kkaewo go'

"What are you listening to?" He asked trying to start a conversation. His voice. It sounds so familiar I just can't pinpoint who it is. Whatever.

"Um Dope by BTS. It's at Namjoons part." I said quietly. He smiled again and this time I noticed a small dimple on his left, my right, cheek.

He looks a lot like someone I've seen before. I thought.

"Oh really. Is he your bias?" He asked.

" A-" right when I was about to answer my friends came.

Great timing guys. Really.

"Hey Y/N...who's this." Ahnnie my best friend asked pointing at the boy.

"Umm I-I don't know actually. He just asked to sit here since there's no other available seats." I answered.

"Well mystery man. Who are you?" F/N asks.

He looks down smiling that familiar smile again. He removed his hood to reveal purple hair and glasses to reveal his beautiful dark brown eyes.

When he looked up it took me a moment to realize who it is but once I did I wanted to scream.

Control your fangirl Y/N. Kim Namjoon from BTS is sitting with you. Nothing to worry about.

"I'm Namjoon or rather known as Rap monster of BTS. And you?"