Chapter 10

A torn wolf plushy they gave me, a few ripped photos of them and I, and a letter with a red substance.

Blood.

I picked up the note and began I read.

Dear Y/N,

           I wonder if you love the gifts. It took a while to find them but I did! Well I see how your doing here with your friends at the beach. Looks fun. Anyways, I noticed you met a guy. You two look pretty snug with each other. I hope you're not together or anything because of you are, well that just to bad. I'm GOING to be making you mine again and you're not going to complain. We'll see you soon...baby.

                                                          Love,
                                                         Morgan

I wanted to cry. I took out the wolf she gave me and threw it aside, stuffing going everywhere whilst looking at the pictures next. My tears staining them as I rip them more than they already are.

Ahnnie and F/N hurried over when they heard my sobs. "W-what is this? Who is this?" Ahnnie asked getting mad.

"M-mo-Morgan" i said between sobs.

They looked at me shocked.

Ahnnie saw the note and read it aloud. She then knelt beside me to comfort me. "Hey. Everything's going to be fine. We won't let her hurt you and I know for sure Namjoon won't." At the mention of his name I turned to her with puffy eyes.

Not saying a word I begged her not to say anything. "You don't want him to know?" I shook my head

Why?" She asked. "I-I don't w-want h-him-M to wo-worry ab-about m-me-e." I said.

F/N was pacing around the room. I was still crying when she suddenly stopped.

"Why the heck is she contacting you?! Hasn't she hurt you enough?!" F/N screamed. I began to cry harder than I was before.

F/N loathed her for what she did to me.thats because she was there when it happened. Ahnnie only knows the story. She wasn't there.

Just then flashbacks appeared. One of the best ones then the last one.