Chapter 14

Namjoons POV:

Y/N and our waiter,Morgan, we're talking. Apparently Y/N was her girlfriend? But by Y/Ns look she didn't see it that way. I called her name to ask her about the picture but I collapsed.

Then next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital. No one was in the room but me. The door opened and I quickly closed my eyes. The person sat beside me talking my hand. It felt so familiar.

The person squeezed my hand. "Guess I should start by saying sorry." They said. Y/N?

"Namjoon...I'm so sorry for what happened at dinner. I'm so sorry you got hurt b-because of M-me. I'm also sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I-I wanted to f-forget her." She began to cry.

What happened between them? But do I want to hear her out? She didn't tell me in the first place which hurt. Ughh your making this hard.

"I k-know your s-sleeping and all b-but I just want you t-to know. So here goes n-nothing." She breathed.

"Her n-names Morgan. She was my girlfriend since a few m-months ago. Sh-she hurt me b-badly those m-months b-back. It- it was my birthday a-and F/N and I w-went to the store s-so she c-could get me a g-gift. When we g-got home I called out b-but no response. So I w-walked to our room w-with F/N behind me. The door w-was s-slightly open-n. P-pushing it open a-all the w-way, Morgan w-was on t-the bed w-with a m-male friend o-of mine p-pulse a male s-stranger. They w-were..t-they were.."

She couldn't finish because of her crying. But i could only guess what she did. I felt bad. I didn't realize what she'd gone through. It probably wasn't a great move but I tightened my grip around her hand.

Her crying stopped."Namjoon?" She questioned. Hearing her say my name even if she had just cried still made me smile. I slowly turned my body to face her. My eyes opened to see her brown glassy eyes staring in shock back at me.

I smiled at her. "Hey." I said. She shook her head. "How-I thought- did umm did you hear what I said?"

"I was awake the whole time. I'm sorry." I told her squeezing her hand again. "Oh..." Was all she said. "I want to thank you for telling me. Even if you told me while I was sleeping."