Chapter 4

We talked some more on the way to the beach exchanging numbers learning more about one another.

Now it's night and were at the beach my friends and I are staying at.

"Thank you again for walking me and buying the glasses." I told him letting hair fall.

"I already told you not to thank me. I did it because I wanted to." He laughed pushing some hair behind my ear.

We said goodbye and went our separate ways.

"What was it like?"
"How did it go?"
"Is he nice?"
"Did he-?"

"GUYS!" I yelled. "To many questions. One at a time."

"What was it like?" F/N

"Well it was...interesting. We walked to the glasses store to buy new ones for him and he bought me a pair." I said showing them.

"How did it go?" Ahnnie

"It want fine. The more I hung with him, the more I felt comfortable.On the way to the store he held my hand and I did get a bit flustered but other than that it was cool." I felt my face heat up again.

"Whys your face red?" They both asked.
"..."

"Y/N...! what happened?!" Ahnnie asked.

"We uh m-might have exchanged n-numbers and he he might h-have called me beautiful as well?" I said more like a question.

In return I got squealing.

"That's not all though. We saw what happened outside." F/N wriggled her eyebrows. My eyes grew wide.

"!" I was shook. "G-guys why did you spy on me?!" I began to whine.

With a smirk F/N answered. "To see if he was good enough for you. And by the looks and sound of it...he is"

My eyes became slits. "You guys planed this while I was in the bathroom didn't you?"

They slowly nodded backing away as I came closer.

"H-he asked for help s-so w-we did." Ahnnie said. When she was done I lunged. I knocked them both onto the bed and grabbed a pillow starting a pillow fight.

The night was filled with laughing and screaming. Then when it was time for bed I received a text.

Namjoonie: goodnight little songbird. See you tomorrow

Songbird? I thought. I shrugged it off replying goodnight back. After that I plugged in my phone throwing somewhere on the bed and turned on the tv.

Hours past and it was around 1 in the morning.

"I should get to sleep." I told myself. Looking over to my friends one of them was sleeping sideways and the other was I guess on the other side of the bed.

Laughing at my friends I shut out the lights and closed my eyes letting sleep take over.