Chapter 9

Y/Ns POV:

When I went into my room my friends weren't home yet so I went to read till I got bored. I pulled a book called Forbidden love out of my bag and began to read.

Hours passed and I looked at the time.
"It's 7:00 already? How long have I been reading?" I asked myself.

"Long enough to not notice us enter." Someone said. Jumping at the voice I turned to see my friends sitting on the bed watching tv. "Oh hey guys. When did you come in?"

"About 2 hours ago. You must really love that book to not notice you friends. I'm hurt." F/N said placing a hand to her heart.

I laughed. "So how was your day with Namjoon?" Ahnnie asked wiggling her brows. Just at the mention of his name my chest tightened and my face felt warm.

"This must be good."

I told them everything from when he blindfolded me to when I played the machine mk2, to me playing with the maknae line to him bringing me home.
They didn't hear anything except of this.

"HE ASKED YOU TO DINNER WITH HIM! THIS SATURDAY?" They yelled together. I looked down not saying anything to answer their question.

"Omo we gotta get you prepared. This calls for shopping. Tomorrow wake up early were going out." Ahnnie said exitedly.

I laughed then got ready to sleep.
"Night guys." I said closing my eyes before I could hear them respond.

-----------time skip to next day brought to you by Jamless chimchim-------------

I woke up early as instructed and got ready. My friends were all done and waited for me outside. Grabbing a few thing my phone went off.

Unknown: hey Y/N how are you?

And unknown number texted me so I ignored it and left.

We made it to the mall and began our journey then my phone went off again.

Unknown: I see you Y/N. You can't ignore me forever. I know where you are 24/7. Don't forget.

They texted me again. My friends saw me stop. "Y/N. Is everything ok?" F/N asked concerned. I nodded smiling. "Yeah. Let's go."

We walked into Hot Topic and began looking. In the back I found a black ripped sweater shirt with white music notes around it.

I showed my friends and they approved so I bought it. We then went into a jeans store and I got a pair of white skinny jeans so go with my black high top vans at home.

While we were leaving to get lunch my phone dinged again.

Unknown: that's a pretty shirt you got. With I was there to help you change into it. Btw what did you get it for?

Ok this is starting to get creepy. This person needs to stop. I thought. So I texted back.

Me: idk who you are and I don't care either. I just want you to stop texting me so leave me alone please I've had enough.

I sent it. No sooner did I send it do they respond.

Unknown: I'm hurt to know you don't remember me. Maybe the gift I left at the room your staying in will help. I miss you Y/N hope to see you soon😘

Physically cringing I turned off my phone. We got to the room and on the doorstep was a gift for me. I thought back to the text I got.

The gift I left will help you remember me.

Shaking my head I took the box bringing it inside. My friends followed in soon after.

"What's in it." One asked.

Shrugging my shoulders I opened the box. I regret it so much. Tears brimmed my eyes.

It was something I want to forget.

The gift was.........

Going to be in the next chapter guys😂