Chapter 13

I opened my eyes to be standing I front of a small Japanese restaurant. (Couldn't thing of anything so...)

Japanese food is my favorite. "You know me so well already." I said walking to Namjoon.

He looked down. Laughing I took hold of his hand. "Come on let's go!" I said cheerfully forgetting about what might happen.

We entered the place finding a seat away from the few people. "Get what ever you want." He said while looking at the menu.

So many options

"Can I get you something to drink?" A lady asked. Her voice sounding oddly familiar.

"Umm yes can I have water please? What do you want Y/N?" He asked.

I looked at him then the lady.

Crap

It was her. Morgan. She smiled at me waiting for my answer. "Umm s-strawb-berry lemonade p-please." I stuttered.

"Ok I'll be right back." She left. I began to feel cold. Beads of sweat forming on my forehead. "Are you okey? You seem paler." Namjoon asked touching my forged with the back of his hand.

"Your cold!" He sounded surprised. He took off his jacket wrapping it around me.

I still didn't answer. The memories can back. The letter she sent. I was beyond scared.

She came back with the drinks minutes later. "Here you are. Are you ready to order?" She asked and looked at me smirking so only I noticed. "Can I have the black noodles." Namjoon told her.

"I -I don want a-anything thank y-you" I said quietly almost to where she couldn't hear.

With that she left. "Your not going to eat?" He asked. I still didn't answer. I slowly turned to face him. His eyes showing worry and concern.

"Umm no I uhh I've lost my appetite." I said. Pulling his jacket tighter around me the food came.

"Here's your food enjoy." He said setting it down but then spilling it on me.

Still dazed I didn't have much of an reaction. "Oh I'm so sorry! Let me help you!" She said with a small smirk looking at me.

Namjoon came over and helped a little till she came to finish the rest. "Wait...your names Y/N right?" She asked when she finished cleaning.

I nervously nodded. "Y-yes." She smiled again, this time Namjoon noticing her wary smile.

"No wonder. You look like my girlfriend. Her name was Y/N. Here let me show you." She said pulling out her phone.

My eyes widened. She had a recent picture of me sleeping in my room. "You know who I am don't you? Y/N." She said.

"Y/N what's going on?" Namjoon asked stepping closer to me.

"Morgan....why are you doing this " I mumbled on the verge of tears.

"I told you. I will get you back. Baby you remember!" She said hugging me.

I just stood there. Tears almost falling. Just then I hear Namjoon then a thump. "Y/N..."he said before he fell.

"NAMJOON!" I yelled pushing her off me going to Namjoon. People in the store looked at what was happening.

"Call 911! Someone please!" I cried pulling Namjoon into my lap. I kept mumbling sorries as I stroked his hair.