Chapter 21

Namjoons POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N had said. Did she really feel that about me?

"Listen here Morgan. I will NEVER forgive what you did to me months ago. Nor will I forget. I loved you. I did, but it's clear you didn't love me. You hurt me a lot by what you did. I lost a friend in the process. But coming on this trip and meeting Namjoon was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He made me forget. He made me happy. He didn't make me feel...used. Though it's only been a few days, I feel like him and I have known each other for a long time and I'm glad I met him. As for you? I regret the day I met you."

We (the boys and I) were on our way to the dorms to grab our things and go to the beach. The whole way there I couldn't help but think of  today's incident.

"You ok man?" An arm tries to wrap around my shoulder. I looked at who it was. "Yeah yoongs I'm fine." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Tell me about it later." He said leaving no room for questioning. We got our things and was now back at the girls room.

Jungkook knocks on the door waiting patiently. Seconds later Ahnnie opened the door. It was his 3rd time seeing her, and by his red cheeks it was obvious he likes her.

 It was his 3rd time seeing her, and by his red cheeks it was obvious he likes her

(Just imagine the one in the middle and one on the right as one piece)

Ahnnie wore a white one piece with a floral design. The other two come walking behind her. Y/N wore a decorative once piece and F/N wore something similar. Just as a 2 piece.

"You- you ready?" He asked. Ahnnie blushed nodding her head.

I'm gonna bring this up later to Y/N.

"Let's go!" J- hope said running to the beach. "This is gonna be eventful." Y/N says slowing her steps next to me.

I laugh. "Yeah, it is."