Chapter 12

6:30. I was pacing around the room ripping at my nails while bitting my lip. It took a full hour to put clothes and shoes one while a half hour was spend doing brushing my hair.

My mind was corrupted with Morgan and her words. Never do I want to see someone get hurt because of her let alone someone I really care for.

Wait. Did I say I really care for Namjoon?

Yes. You did.

My mine answered its own question.

I don't want Namjoon to be hurt because of me. I don't want my new friends to be hurt because of me.

Still pacing around the room, Ahnnie stopped me. "Would you quit pacing. It's making me sick. Also Namjoons here."

I stopped pacing at the sound of his name. I practically ran to the door tripping in the process.

I opened to door revealing a sheepish looking Namjoon. "Hey Y/N." He said still looking down.

"Be careful!" F/N yelled. Nervous, I said ok closing the door. "Hey." I said back.

"You look-oh my god what happened to your lip?!" He asked. "And you nails?" He took my face in one hand and my hands in his other.

"Your bleeding!" He said worried.

Licking my lips I tasted a metallic flavor.

I bit my lip to hard... And my nails.

I pulled my hands away stiffing them in my jean pockets.

"Oh ha...umm nervous I guess?" I said more like a question. He took his sleeve and whipped my lip, leaving a slight red tint.

"You look nice..." I said breaking the silence. He was wearing a red hoodie with a white Fila shirt and a Cambridge wool tartan jacket along with dark blue jeans and white converse.

"T-thanks. You D-do t-to." He stuttered. I bet my face blushed bright red hearing that.

We talked until Namjoon stopped. "Close your eyes." He said. I obeyed.

Next thing I knew a pair of big warm hands pulled mine out of my pockets leading me some where. A few minutes later stopped again.

"Don't open until I tell you to arasso?"

"Arasso." I chuckled. I heard some noises in the background.

"Umm ok you can open you eyes now Y/N." Namjoon spoke.

I did as told. Opening my eyes I was surprised.