Chapter 3

Namjoons POV:

We were walking to the store so I could get new glasses. I broke my other ones.

I thought back to when I met her hours ago.When I saw her sitting alone I knew I had to get to know her. So I walked over and asked to sit. When she let me I smiled saying thank you. Soon after her friends came asking who I was. The look on Y/Ns face was cute. I had asked before who her bias was but she never got to answer.

Her friends, Y/N and I talked and got to know each other. Then it was time to leave. She had gone to the bathroom while her friends waited outside. I told them I'd take her to the beach. They smiled and left.

The beach they were going to was far. I knew that but I wanted to spend time with her. So we begin to walk.

"So my question I asked you never answered. Am I your bias?" I hoped it was me.

"Ani. Your my bias wrecker. B/N is my bias." She answered. It hurt a bit to hear but still. I'm second place.

Some time passed and I got courageous. I reached down and grabbed Y/Ns hand. The feel of her small hand in mine is indescribable. It felt good. It felt...right. What made me happy was she didn't pull away. When I looked over, her cheeks were pink.

She's blushing. Cute. I thought.

Y/Ns POV:

He held my hand. Namjoon held my hand. Heat rose in my cheeks. I was blushing.

Great. He must think I'm weird.

But I'm not complaining. It felt amazing. So I didn't pull away. We continued to walk hand in hand I to a glasses store.

My eyes caught a pair so I let go of his hand, coldness washing over, and I ran to the pair. I put them on turning around putting of a stupid face.

(Just use your imagination of what you look like with weird glasses on)

He noticed and begain laughing. "You look stupid." He said Holding a finger in my face pulling out his phone taking a picture. Now it's his turn.

He found a pair of glasses mimicking what I did.

(Do the same with what you did previously)

"You look stupid." I mocked pulling out my phone also taking a picture laughing. Trying on different glasses having a fun time we found a good pair for both him and I.

Going to buy my one the cashier said they were already paid for. I look over at Namjoon who's smiling at me. Shaking my head I walk over to him.

"Next time I'm paying." I hit him.

"Yah! That hurt haha" he laughed. The sun was going down with a beautiful sunset. Taking my phone out once again I took a picture.

"Beautiful." I heard and continued to walk again.

"Yeah. I love watching the sunset."

"No. I'm talking about you." Then I heard the click of a picture being taken when I turned to face him.

My cheeks felt warm again.

"Th-thank you." I said shyly.

"Haha no need to thank me." He put his arm around me walking. "Now let's get you back to the beach with your friends."