Chapter 25

10 minutes later and I came up with 3 different remixes of BTS Blood Sweat and Tears.

I'm stressing now because I can't figure out which one I like best. "Why is this so hard?" I ask myself.

"I liked the last one the best." Someone said behind me. Startled I turn around and see Yoongi in the doorway. "Oh my you scared me!" I said putting a hand to my chest.

"Mihanae" he said taking a seat next to me. "So... You like the last one?" I ask.

He nods. "The beats really good." "Thanks for the compliment." I say.

Then silence fills. "Maybe you could show me how you do it." He asks. I shrug. "Sure."

I showed him a clip of another song but step by step. He copied what I did and he actually didn't do to bad. "Have you used this a few times before?"

"Yeah. I've messed around in my free time." He says. As I was about to respond the door opens and Namjoons in the door. "Jimins looking for you." He informs Yoongi.

He says ok then gets up to leave after saying thanks to me. "What did you guys do?" Namjoon asked as soon as he left.

This made me laugh. Luckily he didn't notice. "Is- is my baby perhaps..... Jealous?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"N-no! I'm-im not jealous. I was just- I was just curious." He stuttered.

So I took this as a chance to tease him.

"Well...we um we may of..." I trailed off. Namjoons eyes flickered. "What. Did. You. Do." He said sounding mad.

He's so jealous. I laughed internally

I stood up and walked to him. "I saw if you'd be jealous." I said not being able to contain my laughter anymore.

"W-what?" He sounded dumbfounded.
"We didn't do anything. He just complimented my remixes and I helped him learn part of a song. I promise." I tell him putting my arms around his waist.

"You sure?" He asked. "Hah yes I'm sure. I don't think he'd do anything since he's got a boyfriend he loves." I look up at him.

"I didn't think of that..." He said sheepishly. "And I wouldn't do that to you. After all, you went through a lot for me." I say almost crying.

A tear falls down as I sniffle. This caught Namjoons attention. "Aww my little songbirds crying. Why the tears?"

He takes us to the couch. "I'm just T-thankful that I have s-someone like you who a-actually cares for me. And doesn't u-use me." I cry into his chest.

"Shh don't cry. Please. It hurts me. Y/N I want you to know I wouldn't do that to you. Never. I care for you so much and I don't expect you to understand but-" I cut min off mid sentence.

Yet again I grab his face and kiss him. So much passion, care, love, all of my emotions I put into the kiss hoping he got my message.

He kissed me back with so much more emotion. Pulling away, I continued to hold his face. "Kim Namjoon. I will say this once and once only. I may not completely understand what you feel but one thing I know for sure and will repeat as many times as needed is that I, y/N L/N love you, so so much."

"I love you too songbird." He smiles.

That day Namjoon and I spent our time in the studio cuddling talking about random things. This is something I'll never forget.