Chapter 18

I couldn't do anything. Not even cry.

Namjoons gone rung in my ears. "No no no no he he can't be gone. He c-" tears started falling again. Lately I've been crying a lot.

The doctor came out of the room. "Can I say bye to him?" I asked. The doctor looked at me weirdly. "He's dead ale-"

"I don't care! I want to say bye to him." I yelled. The doctor nodded moving aside. You could hear the line of his heartbeat flat. His body paler than normal. I walked up to him taking his hand that was cold and lifeless.

"I have denied my feelings for to long." I said to myself. "Namjoon I- I love you and I wish I could t-tell you s-sooner. I'm sorry about all of this. It's all m-my fault. I will n-never forgive myself f-for this." I said in a shaky voice.

"I will miss you a lot joonie. You'll forever be in my heart." I cried. Standing up, I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and left.

-----------time skip brought to you by j hoe--------------------------------

I stayed in bed the last couple of days after the hospital. I ate nothing, spoke to no one, I did absolutely nothing. Crying was all I could do.

I took out my phone for the upteenth time looking at photos of Namjoon and I. There was one photo in particular.

I took this when we went on one of our outings

I took this when we went on one of our outings. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled to myself again. A tear rolled down my already puffy cheeks.

My friends went out to by me I don't know what so I was here alone. Just then a knock was heard. Groaning I got up to answer.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi Y/N."