Chapter 17

Namjoon has been in surgery for an hour. I started to get nervous. I couldn't stay still. Bad thoughts ran through my mind. "He'll be fine. Don't worry." Yoongi told me though I could see through it. He was just as scared.

Finally the doctors came to tell us how it went. "How did it go? Is he ok!? Please tell me he is." I said almost crying. "Well the surgery went well it's now up to him. By the looks of it he may not survive." The doctor said.

I dropped to my knees. Tears falling. Yoongi and Jin sat on either aid calming me down. "Thank you doctor." Jin said.

I cried more. J - hope knelt in front of me wiping my tears away. "Hey Namjoons going to be fine. He's strong he'll pull through." He smiled.

"How can you smile?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm the hope. It's my job to be happy to make others happy even if in not." I nodded.

Later on they took me back to the studio. I was put in the music studio while the rest were in the dance room explaining why happened to Namjoon.

I had no will after that. I couldn't do anything. A knock at the door was heard. "It's open." I said tiredly. The door opened and my friends were there.

"We heard what happened."one of them said. Arms wrapped around me. I started crying again. "He-he may not m-make I-it-t." I tried saying. "Hey we booked more days to stay here ok?"

I nodded. At least I won't be leaving him.

----------------time skip brought to you by princess Jin-----------------------------

Days passed and no information on Namjoon. But I guess today was the day.

I rarely left the house. I didn't do much.
My phone dinged.

Do not answer: I think you should come quick. It's Namjoon.

I was worried so I quickly left without changing out of my pjs.

I ran all the way texting the still sleeping F/N and Ahnnie where I was going. I made it to the doors and straight to Namjoons new room.

Everyone was sitting outside. "W-what h-happened." I asked. Jin looked up tears evident. "Namjoon... Namjoons-" he couldn't finish. "Namjoons gone" Taehyung helped him out.