Chapter 13 part 2

The paramedics finally came and took him away. Morgan put her arms around me. "It's ok baby I've got you now. There's nothing to worry about." She turned me to her.

I couldn't think straight.

Namjoon got hurt. She did something. She pecked my lips, snapping me back to reality.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU PSYCHOPATH WACKO NUT CASE!" I yelled crying more.

She shrugged. "I drugged his water." At that point I've had enough.

I lunged at her. My right hand colliding with her cheek. She staggered back wiping the blood from her lip. "Oh come on baby don't be like that." She stepped closer.

"No. I'm not your baby. I'll never be your baby. Just stay away from me." I said stepping back.

"She said stay away. I suggest you listen!" A voice yelled. F/N and Ahnnie ran up to me. "Are you ok? Where's Namjoon?" Ahnnie asked while F/N dealt with Morgan.

"I'm fine but she drugged Namjoon making him collapse so the paramedics came to get him." I told her.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked. She smiled.

"While you and Morgan were 'talking', Namjoon contacted us from your phone telling us someone named Morgan was here making you look uneasy. So we came as fast as we could."

I nodded as a thank you. "I -I wanna see him." I said trying not to cry. She nodded and stood up.

"F/N let's go." Ahnnie said helping me up and walking or the exit. "This is not over!" Morgan yelled causing F/N to stop, turn and punch her.

"Now it is." She said catching up to us.

It was silent on the way to the hospital. When we arrived I went up to the front desk asking for Kim Namjoon. "He's in room 410." They said.

I thanked them and headed there with my friends. We made it to his room and I was standing outside his door. "I'm scared." I said.

I didn't want to know what he thought of me. He might think I'm a cheater now. He might think I'm disgusting for being with a girl.

These thoughts scared me. "Hey it's ok we can come back tomorrow if you want." F/N said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head. "I wanna do this." I said and opened the door. When I walked in he was lying on the bed with wires coming out of his arm as he was sleeping peacefully.

I took a seat beside him as I took hold of his limp hand. I had so many things to say but didn't know where to start.

"Guess I should start by saying sorry."