Chapter 24

We made it the the dance room in record time and they began to set up. The song started as well as them.

They were shooting for BangtanTV and behind the scenes F/N, Ahnnie and I were making funny faces resulting in mostly Taehyung laughing.

The song soon ended and everyone acted crazy. To Jimin making hearts to Taehyungs elephant laugh.

They practiced for a couple more hours, us making them laugh on each song. "Good job guys. Your free for the rest of the night." The dance instructor praised.

They were all sweaty when they were done. I handed the 3 towels I had to Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin. F/N handed one to J-Hope and Taehyung and Ahnnie gave one to Jungkook and Yoongi.

"You guys did really god" F/N tried in an English accent. We all laughed at her attempt."Good. It's pronounced good" Namjoon corrected her.

Getting board I decided I wanted to make a new remix. So while everyone was talking I stepped in.

"Im board so I wanna use the launchpad. Bye." I deadpanned and left the room. I found my way to the studio after I lost my way once or twice.
I opened and closed the door behind me.

The quietness of the room was inviting. I sat in the chair and plugged in the machine to start playing.

I thought of a song and begain playing.