Chapter 11

Flashback(good)

"Y/N come on we're going to be late if you don't hurry!" My girlfriend Morgan said knocking on my door.

"I'm done ok. Patience." I said laughing. I walked out of the room to Morgan and she greeted me with a peck on the cheek.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car. I got in and drove off the the park.

We arrived and bought the tickets going the the roller coasters. After that we went to the photo booth taking many pictures together then went to one of the game tents.

"Can you win me that pleaseeee?" I begged her pointing to a wolf plushy.

At first she refused until I did my undeniably cute pouty face. "Huhh fine." I squealed in excitement.

When she won it we stayed for a couple more hours then left.

"That was the greatest day ever." I said when we arrived home. When I didn't get a response I turned to face her.

When I did her lips attached to mine. It was short, sweet, and my first kiss. Morgan took my first kiss. I pulled away blushing madly.

I cried more till I remembered my last memory with her.

Flaskback (bad)

I was out at the store with F/N so she can get me something for my birthday today. Then I saw something I could get for Morgan. "Do you think she'll like this?" I asked showing a drawing kit.

F/N smiled. "Yeah. She'll love it." I smiled as well putting it in the cart. We got a few more things for dinner and purchased the items.

On the way home F/N and I blasted BTS while singing along. When the song changed to 'Do you' by Namjoon she stopped singing as I rapped to his part.

We got home at the end of the song and gathered the things.

When I got home I went to set the things down when I heard a noise down the hall. "I'm home!" I yelled bags still in my hand.

I followed the noise with F/N curiously behind. I went to a room with the door slightly agar where the noise is the loudest.

Confused I turned to F/N who shrugged her shoulders. I pushed the door open with one foot.

The bags in my hands dropped making the scene in front of me stop.

There on the bed was Morgan, my best boyfriend, (a friend that's a boy if I confused you) and a random person making a sex tape.

Morgan smirked at me and continued with the random person as Jack tried to explain. I shook my head as hot tears poured out of my eyes. Taking the gift I got Morgan I threw it at her.

"Enjoy the gift!" I spat as I ran out the house tears clouding my vision. I got all the way down the driveway before I fell balling. F/N chased me and comforted me.

She took me to her house so we could talk.

After a while of me crying I was able to speak. I told her how I felt and began to cry more. It hurt to much. I tried my best to stay away from her and my ex best boyfriend. I even got a new number.

"Best birthday ever." I mumbled sniffling.

That day I can never forget. The pain I was in. How she cheated on me with two people one being a friend on my birthday. And how she smiled.

A 3 months passed since then and I haven't trusted anyone except my two friends. They decided to take me on a trip to have fun and it worked. I've had fun the couple of days I've been here.

It's funny because if I didn't meet Namjoon then I wouldn't be having so much fun. And I told myself I wouldn't trust anyone again. Look how that turned out. I made 7 new friends in 1 day.

Now I have to worry about Namjoon.

Morgan if you hurt him I will kill you.