Chapter 16

Y/Ns POV:

I woke up in my room seeing a note on the bedside. " huh?"

Hey Y/N,

Taehyung, Jimin, and I took you home. If you want come stop by and we can hang or you could use the Machine mk2. You're really good at it. See you if you decide to come.

Your friend,
Jungkook

I got out of bed. F/N and Ahnnie weren't here so I texted one of them I was going to BigHit.

After that I got ready. I put on a grey shirt with some short ripped overalls, a pink beanie timberlands and my glasses.

Grabbing my things I headed out. I was listening to cypher 3 when I saw Yoongi standing outside.

I continued to sing, even yoongis part as I neared him.

'S. U. G. A a.k.a AgustD' i started but Yoongi stepped in and took over. I had to laugh because he did the same to Taehyung.

Pulling out my headphones I greeted him. "Hey Yoongi." He nodded saying hi. "Well I don't know where your going but I'll see you later." I said walking into the building.

I went to the recording studio and all of BTS except Yoongi. "Hey dudes." I greeted taking a seat in between Taehyung and j-hope.

"You should play something on the machine mk2!" Taehyung beamed.

"Ha ok what song?" They all thought for a minute. "Surprise us." Jungkook said.

I finished the song turning to face them. Their eyes were wide. "Well." I asked laughing.

"That" jungkook
"Was" Taehyung
"AMAZING" Jimin said in broken English.

"Thanks."

"Hey uh Jimin, jungkook, Taehyung can you help Yoongi bring up the groceries please." The didn't ask and did as told.

"What happened?" J -hope asked. "Namjoon went into surgery. Yoongi notified me." Hearing that my face fell.