Chapter 2

My eyes never adverted from him. Not once. I didn't even know he asked a question until one of my friends answered.

"I'm F/N and this is Ahnnie. You already know Y/N."

"Yes well it's nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand for us to shake. When it was my turn Ahnnie whispered in my ear.

"Stop staring and shake his hand!"

I quickly blinked my eyes mumbling a sorry as I shook his hand. When I did I felt a tingly feeling up my arm.

We then began to eat and get to know each other. I found out that Namjoon has one sister, loves meat, dislikes seafood, and is actually the God of destruction. He just broke his glasses.

We finished eating and got up to leave. My friends are waiting out side as I had gone to the bathroom. When I got out Namjoon was waiting by the door. For me.

"Walk with me." Was all he said opening the door for me. My friends weren't there. Nor was the car.

Babos

"They said the beach wasn't far from where we were so they said I could drop you off." He said.

Lie. The beach is far from here.

"Ok" was all I said.

"Hey...you never answered my question. Am I your bias?" He broke the long silence.

Taking out one of my head phones I answered.

"Ani. B/N is but your my bias wrecker." He hummed in response.

We continued to walk to I don't know where when I feel warmth coming from my hand.

I look down to what it was. Let me just say I was surprised.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like. Don't forget to vote and share please. Also B/N mean bias name.
Baiiiii