Chapter 15

Y/N apologized many times. I told her it was ok many times. "So what are you going to do about her?" I asked. She shrugged. "I'm gonna try to ignore her. I'll have to get a new number to." I looked at her confused.

She pulled out her phone showing her the texts. I nodded. "There's more but I don't want to get into it." She said.

The doctor then walks in. "It appears the drug did damage to your heart. So we'll have to do surgery. But you have a 30% chance." He told me.

My breath hitched. Y/N tightened her grip on my arm. "W-when will this happen?" She asked scared.

"Maybe tomorrow if not the next day. Now Namjoon I have some questions." He said coming closer.

I nodded for him to go on. "Ok so where'd you go when this occurred?"

"I went on a date with her." I smiled pointing at Y/N.

"Do you know how this happened?"

I shook my head. "I think the waiter drugged my drink."

"Do you know the waiter by any chance?"

I shook my head again. "She does."

Y/N looked at the doctor. "She was m-my ex."

"Last question. Do you know why this happened?"

Y/N answered for me. "She wanted to get me back and she'd stop at nothing so she found out where I was and drugged Namjoons drink."

He wrote things down then left. "You only have a 30% chance." She said more to herself.

Tears started to fall. "Please don't leave me." She whispered. "Come here." I said pulling her closer to me. Her head laid on my chest as I ran my free hand up and down her arm.

"Everything's going to be fine." I told her. Before I knew it she was asleep.

"Namjoon?!" I heard a male voice. "Namjoon!" The door opened and Jin was in the doorway with the rest behind.

"Hey jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, can you both take her home?" They nodded. Jungkook picked her up as the two others followed.

"What's wrong...?" J- hope asked.

"I have damage to my heart and need to get surgery. I have a 30% chance of survival." No one said anything after that.

"We'll be there no matter what." Yoongi spoke. "Thanks and please don't let the others know. I don't want them to be hurt." They nodded.

The four of us talked until visiting hours are over. "Bye guys and thank you again for everything. And Jin, if anything happens to me give Y/N to Taehyung. He seems to really care for her."

"I will if that happens. I promise buddy." He nodded. "We love you man. Stay strong." Yoongi said before they left.

Please do t let anything happen to me. For Y/Ns sake.