Chapter 22

Jungkooks POV:

The whole time at the beach I couldn't keep my eyes off Ahnnie. She looked so beautiful in the swim suit. As of now the boys and I were chilling as the 3 girls played in the water.

"Talk to her" someone tells me. "I-I'm scared. What if she doesn't feel the same." I look down.

"Well there's one way to find out so go ask her out man." And he patted my back.

Ahnnies POV:

The girls and I were playing in the water while the boys were on the sand.

"Hey is that jungkook?" F/N asked pointing towards the beach. I turn around and see jungkook looking down as he comes closer to...me?

"Hey...Ahnnie." He says. Shyly I rely back. "Hey."

"So...." He said slightly looking up. Pink evident on his cheeks. "So...whatcha need?" I ask trying to change the mood.

In the background I hear F/N and Y/N whispering. I shake my head ignoring them.

"Umm I- I was uhh I was thinking, would you maybe wanna g-go out with me?" He questioned.

Is he asking me to be his girlfriend?

"You saying you want me to be your girlfriend?" I ask just to clarify. In the background yet again I hear them whisper yelling yes.

He looks takes back but his expression changes to shy again. "Y-yes...so w-will you go out w-with me...?" He asked again.

I thought for a moment.

Should I?

Yes.

Why?

Because you've crushed on him ever since you got into BTS duh.

After debating with my mind I have my answer.

"I don't think I want to be your girlfriend." I say. His expression changes again to a sad one. My friends yet again in the background are booing.

Right when he turns around and starts walking away I finish my answer.

"Because I know I want to be your girlfriend!" I say proudly. He turns around looking happy as ever.

"Jinjja!?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Ne!" I run up to him jumping into his body. He balances is both with his arms to wrapped around me.

I could hear cheering from all my friends. Including the ones on the beach.

They ran down the sand into the water surrounding me and jungkook. "Yah match made in heaven now let's celebrate! Jin hyungs paying!" J-hope said then having to run from a surprised Jin.

We went up to the sand and started to dry off. "I'm happy you accepted." He whispered while everyone was loading up. "I'm happy that your happy I accepted." I said back shyly smiling.

"Aigoo so cute." He said pulling me closer kissing my head leaving me surprised. "Let's go. There waiting." He pulls my hand.

"O-ok."