Chapter 5

Hermione woke up disoriented, her hair in her face in a matted, tangled mess. "Where the bloody hell am I?" She thought as she looked around the unfamiliar room and tried to sit up. "Where are my clothes? And why does my head hurt so bad?"

Just then the curtains opened and sun streamed in. "Why!?" she groaned. "Who's there? Close the curtains!"

Draco sat on the edge of the bed and smirked at her. "Morning Granger."

"Draco?! What the hell happened last night?"

"You don't remember? I didn't think you had drank that much." he asked as he handed her a cup of coffee and a hangover potion.

She sat back and thought hard while sipping the coffee.

The night before

"Where are we Draco?" Hermione asked as they landed.

"Pansy and Blaise's place. I'm sure Pansy has something you can borrow," he replied as he knocked on the door.

They didn't hear anything after a minute or two so Draco knocked again. The porch light came on and they heard swearing on the other side of the door. A moment later a very disheveled Blaise swung the door open, wearing only his knickers.

"This better be bloody important for you to interrupt--" He stopped short as his eyes glazed over the little witch at Draco's side. "Hermione?! What are you doing with this prat?" He would have hugged her but he wasn't really wearing any clothes.

Draco smirked at his best friend. "Granger here needs a night on the town. And I'm dragging you and Pansy along." He grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her into the house past Blaise.

Blaise shook his head as he closed the door. "Well you'll have to wait a bit, Pans and I were uh...in the middle of something," he said as he took off back up the stairs.

Draco and Hermione snickered as they sat down in the sitting room. They talked leisurely for about ten minutes before Pansy and Blaise came downstairs with blissful expressions on their faces.

"Hello Draco, Hermione," Pansy said with a smile.

"I'm going to pretend that what just happened, didn't happen." Draco shuddered. "Here's the deal. Pansy find a dress for Hermione. Something terribly slutty that's going to make guys drool. Do something with her hair too. You all get dressed and I'll be back in 30 minutes."

Hermione pinched the back of his arm as he walked toward the door. "There is nothing wrong with my hair Draco," she hissed.

He winced. "Sure there isn't." He leaned down until he was a few inches from her face and whispered, "Hermy." He smirked and disapparated before she could get her hands on him; He knew how much that nickname bothered her.

Pansy burst out laughing and pulled a fuming Hermione upstairs. Hermione felt a little awkward being in Pansy's bathroom and letting her fuss over her. During their final year at Hogwarts, Hermione had become really good friends with Draco and Blaise and while she and Pansy were cordial, they weren't very close. Being with Blaise had changed Pansy for the better though; She was smiling more than she had when they were at Hogwarts. The dress Pansy selected for her was scandalous in Hermione's eyes. She protested for several minutes before allowing Pansy to help her squeeze into the tiny dress. It was a skintight strapless red dress with sequins that stopped several inches above her knees. Pansy had paired it with some black stilettos that she had to shrink to fit Hermione's small feet. She had successfully tamed Hermione's hair; How, she had no idea, but it now flowed gracefully down her back in soft curls. Pansy kept the makeup light so to highlight Hermione's natural beauty.