Chapter 25

Draco and Hermione were in a naked heap of tangled limbs underneath his desk breathing heavily as they came down from their sex induced high.

"Herms, that was amazing," Draco breathed, placing a kiss on her forehead. "You are definitely forgiven."

She was just about to kiss him again when there was a sharp knock on his door. "Mr. Malfoy?!" Michelle tried to turn the knob. "Mr. Malfoy?!"

"Oh move you silly girl," Narcissa Malfoy's muffled voice came from the other side of the door. "Alohomora."

Hermione's eyes widened and she shot a silent colloportus back at the door. "Shit! Draco, it's your mother! Why did you vanish my dress?!" She said, searching for her coat among the pile of Draco's clothes on the floor.

"That was a dress?"

"Draco, shut up and find my coat!" she hissed.

Hermione had just gotten her trench coat wrapped around her and Draco was still buttoning his shirt when Narcissa unlocked the door once more and walked in.

She paused with one hand on the door taking in the scene in front of her. Hermione's hair was standing up in all different directions and her cheeks were flushed. Draco had a goofy grin on his face and his hair too was disheveled.

"Am I interrupting something?" Narcissa asked with a smirk.

"No, Mother we're all finished. Can I help you?"

Hermione looked mortified and elbowed Draco in the ribs. "Hello Narcissa! I just came to have lunch with Draco." She tightened the belt of her trench coat and smiled.

"I hope your lunch was...satisfying," she replied, causing Hermione to blush even deeper. "But Hermione dear, we really must be going."

"Where are you taking my fiancee, Mother?" He wrapped an arm around Hermione and drew her closer to him.

"To get ready for the engagement party of course."

Hermione looked puzzled. "Ginny, Pansy, Luna and I are getting ready at my flat."

Narcissa waved her hand. "Nonsense dear. You will get ready at the Manor. I've already owled your friends and your mother to meet us there. We ought to leave soon though; It's going to take a long time to get there via your muggle transportation." She said the last part with obvious disdain.

She took Hermione's hand and pulled her toward the door and Hermione shot Draco a look begging him for help.

"Mother, I really don't think that's necessary--"

"Draco, don't argue with me. And by the way," she adjusted her grip on Hermione. "Aries is in the lobby. He'll be spending the day with you."

It was Draco's turn to look shocked. "But, but Mother! I barely know him!"

"Precisely. He is your brother and it's about time you treated him as such. Both of your attire for this evening are in your old room at the Manor. Don't be late Draco and take care of Aries please. Goodbye!"

Narcissa closed the door behind them and looped her arm through Hermione's as they walked toward the lift. "Sorry to interrupt your lover's afternoon but I wanted to treat my daughter in law to some pampering before the engagement party this evening."

Hermione noticed Michelle staring at them and realized in horror that she had forgotten to cast a silencing charm before she seduced Draco in his office. Then she realized that she didn't care. She felt good. Better than good if she were being honest with herself.

"Hold on just a moment Narcissa." She turned back and saw Draco patting Aries on the head awkwardly as Aries hugged his big brother tightly. Hermione waited for Aries to let go before wrapping her arms around Draco's neck and giving him a searing kiss that had him pulling at the belt on her coat, not caring who was watching.