Chapter 8 Part 2

Picture is how I think Draco would look in this story. 

A few hours later, Marigold was passed out on the sofa as four out of the five older wizards looked on with disgust. Theo tried to shake her awake but she didn't move. He sighed. "I told her that the drinks were bottomless and that she should stop."

Pansy snorted. "You can't expect children to follow instructions now can you? God Theo why do you insist on dating these trashy, young girls?"

Theo flashed a wicked smile at her. "I'm not dating Marigold. She's just a good lay."

Hermione and Pansy stared at him with contempt. "Get her off my couch Theo. And next time you bring a girl to meet us, try to make sure she won't need a nappy change in the middle of the evening."

Draco snickered into his hand as Theo scooped Marigold off of the couch and headed to the fireplace with her. The movement must have stirred her awake because her head popped up from Theo's shoulder. She looked around, disoriented and started kissing Theo's neck.

"Theo are we back at yours yet? I'm dying to get out of these clothes."

Theo smirked before the two of them disappeared into the green flames.

"I think I might be sick," Pansy said as she started to clear away the drinks on the table. "Did you two want another drink?" she asked, turning her attention to Draco and Hermione, who were whispering furiously on the loveseat.

"No thanks Pans, I should probably get Granger here home," Draco replied casually.

"I am perfectly capable of getting home on my own, thank you very much," Hermione retorted as she got to her feet to help Pansy clear the table.

"Never said you couldn't..." he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Hermy."

"Draco so help me God I will--"

"Could you two stop bickering for half a second?" Blaise asked in amusement. "By the way, you're under the mistletoe."

Hermione's face turned bright red as she looked up and realized that Blaise was right. Before she could protest by launching into an explanation of the history of mistletoe, Draco had wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her gently on the lips. She surprised herself and him and didn't fight him but she didn't kiss him back either. As he released her, she blushed and he flashed her a devilishly handsome smile. Her heart rate quickened as it normally did whenever Draco was near her.

"What's wrong Hermy? Cat got your tongue?" Draco teased.

She hit him on the arm. "You can't just kiss people against their will, ferret."

"Ah, but was it really against your will?"

"Shut it Draco or I will take a page out of Ginny's book and hex you."

Draco rested his arm on top of Hermione's head. "Come on Herms, let's get out of here so Pansy and Blaise can have some alone time." He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Hermione pushed his arm off of her head and scowled up at him. "Who says I want to go anywhere with you?"

Draco pulled his face into a mock pout and widened his stormy grey eyes. "But, but, I thought we were friends. You don't want to spend time with me?" He batted his eyelashes at her.

Hermione tried, and failed, to suppress her grin. "Fine. But we're not leaving the country tonight. Just take me home."

Pansy and Blaise stood off to the side watching their friends. "They are in such denial," Blaise said shaking his head.