7

Saturday May 19 5:59 am

"Where do you guys want to eat?" Michael ask, we were currently in his jeep traveling to California I was stuck in the middle with Calum and Luke to my sides and Ashton riding shot gun. I got stuck in the middle because once again I don't have long as legs as all the guys do. Go me.

"McDonald's." Calum says.

"Ugh why McDonald's?" Ashton complains.

Because McDonald's is good." Calum insisted. "We're having McDonald's." Michael puts in the directions into his gpa system.

"Why are you wearing shorts it's like 50 degrees out?" Luke questions looking at my outfit consisting of shorts slip on vans and a cropped shirt.

"Once we get to Cali it's gonna be fucking hot and I'm not down with that unlike all you boys wearing fucking skinny jeans." I nag them.

"Stop fighting we're here." Michael says pulling into the drive through. We all order our food and get comfortable in the car it's gonna be a long day twenty hours.

"Ashton I can't cut my pancakes." Calum complains pushing aside her food.

"Calum just try." Ashton says sighing taking a sip of his water.

"Lina keeps elbowing me." He whines glaring at me.

"Calum you're in my space. What do you expect me to do!" I yell at him.

"It's my space too Lina." He says yelling back.

I groan. "You need to be considerate of others!"

"I am!" He yells.

"You two just shut up, Calum I'll cut your food for you. Lina you know Calum's not a morning person." Ashton says trying to calm us down. I mumble something under my breath but no one seems to have heard it.

About an hour in and Calum is fast asleep up against the window. I look over at Luke and he's looking out the window humming a song Ashton was also asleep and Michael of course driving the car. Nineteen hours to go. I nudge Luke and he looks over at me.

"Wanna play a game?" I suggest.

"Sure what game?"

"It's an alphabet game and we have to go in order. How you play is I start by naming a thing that starts with the letter A and you have to name the next thing with the letter B and so on and so forth. But to make this a challenge we have to name famous people."

"Sounds fun." He says.

"Anne Hathaway."

"Bob Marley."

"Christian Louboutin."

"Ah boujee." He says smirking.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Just go."

"Ok fine, Dylan O'Brien."

"Emma Watson."

"Fergie."

"Guy Fieri." I mentally face palm myself for choosing him.