17

Saturday 11:00 pm
Luke's POV

Holy shit, tonight went better than expected. I walk up the stairs and go into my parents room making sure they knew I was home.

"How was your date?" My mom asks putting down her reading book.

I sigh in joy. "It was just wonderful, everything about it went right. Probably the most fun I've had."

"What restaurant did you go?"

"Papa Hydens." I respond,

"That's a ways away, how was the food?"

"I wouldn't know." I couldn't help but smile walking out of their room.

"I'm glad Stacy is making you happy." I hear my dad call out.

If only they knew Stacy made me the opposite of happy. I walk into my room and look in my mirror. This goofy smile has been on my face all night and couldn't seem to go away, not that I was minding it.

I suddenly look for my notebook and pen, I had a melody stuck in my head and I wanted to right it down. I flip through the pages of finished songs, 'Rejects', 'Social Casualty', 'Lost In Reality', 'Hey Everybody'.

"It took so long to convince you" I write, "I knew I had to show my colors" Hmm, "You never said you wanted rescuing, but now we drift away."

Saturday 10:50 pm
Lina's POV

He stands up from the couch. "Long time no see Catalina." A devilish smirk appears on his face.

I close my mouth as he walk towards me. I swing my right arm back and slap him in the cheek. He holds his cheek and looks back up at me. He touches his cheek and examines the small amount of blood on his finger.

"I see that you've gotten stronger." He chuckles.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I snapped.

"You're not happy to see me?" He says getting closer.

"Fuck no, why the fuck are you here before I call the cops on you." I bark.

"I was just seeing how you were doing, ya know since we ended on such a rough patch last time." He snickers.

I was fuming inside I had to hold back every ounce of me to not beat the shit out of him. "So you were stalking me then. What the fuck is your problem?" I yell.

"Had to check up on you and the guys. Oh but there's a new guy right that you've been hanging with?" He examines how I look. "And by the guesses of the flowers you dropped and what you're wearing you were just on a date with him, and guys got hot and heavy." He laughs noticing my messy hair.

"Why do you care what I do," I gulp. "You left me remember." I cross my arms.

"Was this your first date since I left you?" He asks. I look away and look back at him, he laughs. "Aw little Lina's first date since-"

"Again, why are you still here!" I yell.

"What if I missed you?"

"You don't miss anyone, you're a self absorbed dick. Who doesn't care about anyone except himself." I spit.

"But I did care for you once remember that? All the memories we shared together, how we never had any secrets between us."

"I burned those memories, the thought of you makes me sick."

"But you could never forget the way I touched your skin, the way I made you feel. Craving you to want more, you never wanted me to stop. But I always had to leave you begging somehow." He walks closer to me and caresses my cheek looking deeply into me with his grey eyes that I use to fall for. "You use to love screaming my name but now you don't even say it, didn't know I had that big of an impact on you." He whispers. "From the fact that I'm still in your house right now, we both know you still have feelings for me. But I'm not here to get back together, I'm here for a little visit."