11

Wednesday 6:59 pm
Luke's POV

"How was your day today honey." My mom says biting down on the meat on her fork. We were currently eating dinner around our large dining table. My mom, dad and I. We usually invite Stacy over but she was busy today, well I don't invite her over my parents do. They say that me and her should get use to eating dinner together so it wouldn't be uncomfortable in the future.

"Good." Flashbacks occur from the day i've had, skipping school, running from the mall cop, almost kissing Lina...

"Have you talked to Stacy at all today." Dad says before drinking some of his water.

"No." I say looking down. I can feel my fathers eyes on me.

"What do you mean no." My mother says.

"I don't know we just haven't talked yet." I take a bite of my food.

"Luke, you have to talk to her. Communication is key, look at your father and I." Mom says looking at my dad resting her hand over his.

"I've been thinking about stuff lately.." I start to say.

"What stuff?"

"Maybe Amy and I should take a break for a little while, clear our heads."

My father sets down his drink. "You want to break up with her?"

"Yeah I am so young and maybe we're rushing things I don't know." I tense up.

"You two have been dating for years both of our families like each other it's already arranged Luke." Mom says laughing. Does she think this is a joke?

"You're mothers right son we've had this arranged since elementary school you can't just change your mind now. It's too late."

I start to get mad, i've never had a choice in this. "I've never had a say in this. I don't want this you guys do." I raise my voice and  push away my food.

"What your just going to change your mind all of the sudden now when things are going good for us. You aren't being predictable Luke." My father says.

"You were never this way before. Is it because you transferred schools, are those dirty kids brainwashing you. I can get them in trouble if you want me to." Mother says. "When is your little social experiment done. I'm so sick of it."

I stand up from the table pushing back my chair. "You aren't listening to me." I yell running up to my room. I slam my door and pace around my room. I feel like i'm suffocating in this household. No one understands me.

I grab my phone from my pocket and go into my contacts looking up Jack. Hopefully he's available.

I press the call button, one ring two rings three rings. Damnit he isn't picking up. I decide to all Ben the phone goes through. "Ben, Ben." I start to say until I notice it's his voicemail. Fuck why did he have to be those people to pretend that they're actually there for the voicemail. Helping him pick that out was a bad idea.

I throw my phone across the room and sit down on my bed. I look over at my guitar and notebook and I slowly get up from my bed and pick them up.

Tell me what you want from me, I don't wanna be another social casualty.

•••Thursday May 24 12:11 pm

Lina's POV

"Megan's a bitch." Calum says. I have just told them about what happen yesterday during school and why I left.