19

Monday June 4 8:35 am
Lina's POV

Luke isn't at school today he said he was sick but he seemed fine yesterday. He said he caught it from his mom and that it shouldn't last long, he seems to get prone to sickness easily.

First period bell rings and I sit in my desk next to Calum and Michael. Before the teacher starts the lesson she introduces a new kid to the class. A new kid? This is the last week of school.

"We have a student that has been with us before, everyone welcome Lincoln Knightly."

My jaw drops and we lock eye contact I quickly close my mouth not wanting him to get the satisfaction. He walks over the find the open seat two rows in front of me. I hear whispers in the classroom pertaining to Lincoln and I.

Since it is the last week of school we're just watching movies and hanging in most of the classes. The class was English and we watched a documentary on Salem Witch Trails occasionally taking notes.

Calum taps my shoulder and passes me a note. I opened it up and it read "How do you feel about Lincoln being at school?" I get out my pencil and write underneath it. "I don't care, he doesn't mean anything to me anymore." I pass the note back to Calum. He looks at me and I look at him shrugging. I look over at Michael and he is passed out on his desk.

The bell rings and I go off to p.e with Calum and Ashton. I change in the girls locker room and meet them out in the gym only to see Lincoln walk out as well. All the girls look over and swoon over him running towards him.

Ashton and Calum walk over towards me. "We weren't even in the locker room for that long and he still was a dick." Ashton says.

"He thinks we're all cool with him and it's gross." Calum spoke before looking over at Lincoln with the crowd of girls around him. "Can't believe people like him."

Today in p.e we were playing flag football one of my favorite activities because it was hands on.

We got on our teams and surprise surprise Lincoln was on my team. Good thing I had Ashton too but sadly Calum was on the opposing team.

"Don't worry about losing Lina, you've got me on your team." Lincoln flashes me a toothy smile.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the field the game about to start.

The game starts and I score us two goals but Lincoln keeps trying to take the ball from me even though we're on the same team. I get thrown the ball and I'm running to the other side before I get tackled to the ground my fucking Lincoln. I throw the ball at him huffing.

I get up from the ground. "What the fuck was that for!" I yell.

"You weren't going to make it." He responds standing up.

"You're on my fucking team dick head." I yell shoving him, he takes a hold of my arms gripping them. Ashton comes rushing over pulling him off of me pushing Lincoln to the ground.

"Get your hands off her." Ashton warns.

The p.e teacher blows his whistle. "Lina switch teams then let's start another game."

I go on the other side and another game starts. I stopped trying because the other team was already winning making Lincoln have a huge ego boost.

Monday 11:50 am

It's finally lunch time which I couldn't be more happy about, this morning wore me out and the days not even over yet. I didn't have to eat in the office today because the lady was sick.

A group of girls crowd around Lincoln at lunch and go crazy over him. It was disgusting.

"So do you miss her." I hear a girl say to Lincoln behind my back.