13

Sunday May 27 11:54 pm
Lina's POV

Knock, knock, knock

I roll over to the other side of my bed.

Knock,knock,knock

I pull a pillow over my ears.

Knock, knock, knock

Who the fuck could that be. I get up from my bed pulling the covers off rubbing eyes walking over towards my window. I pull open the latch looking at what was in front of me and my mood instantly changes. From feeling drowsy to wide awake.

"What the fuck do you want?" I say towards Luke who was outside my window. His arms clung to his chest particularly because of the cold weather.

"I wanted to apologize for Friday night." He says removing his hood from his head his sorrow eyes looking at me.

"Apology not accepted." I say trying to close my window but he reaches his arm over stopping me from doing so.

"I wanted to apologize for being a dick and for being rude, and  bringing you and the guys into the fight from the party."

"Why didn't you apologize sooner?" I asked.

He starts to lightly laugh. "All day yesterday I was trying to get the guys to forgive me. They're really stubborn so I practically had to beg them, well mostly Calum and Michael Ashton was cool."

"And why was I last?"

"Because your forgiveness means the most to me and I had to save the best for last." He says apologetically.

I couldn't care less about his apology. I had already forgiven him I just wanted to see how long it would have taken him to apologize.

I could feel my eyes growing heavy and I start to yawn. A cold wind comes through giving me shivers, I wrap my arms around my body. Yawning once more.

"I guess you're forgiven." I say.

He smiles and hugs me, I would have felt awkward by the hug but Luke was very warm so It felt good. He also smelt really good.

"So uh who was the guy you were with.." Luke awkwardly says still hugging me.

"Just some random guy, I was trying to pick his brain apart to see if he has depth in him and it's also just fun to see how random people think." I say into his chest and then letting go.

I rub my eyes yawning into my hand. "You seem tired." Luke says looking at me. "Why don't you go to bed." He guides me towards my bed and opens up the blankets to let me in.

"Goodbye Luke." I say shooing him off laying on my back as he turns off my lamp.

"I need to at least stay until I know that you are sleeping safely." He says clasping his hands together.

"I am not a pretty sleeper," I say in response. I look over at my clock and it's already past 12. I need to sleep. "And besides I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you watching another girl sleep. So goodbye Luke." I say shooing him away again.

"Ugh fine." He says opening up my window and then closing it behind him. "Goodnight Lina."

••• Monday May 28 11:57 am

"What are you doing after school Lina?" Calum asks taking a bite out of his burger.

"I have to stay after to get some help in some classes  because apparently if you keep skipping half the school days it adds up." I say sarcastically picking at my french fries.