Prologue

Mr. Hirai lived an happy life for most of his life. He had a beautiful wife and a great home. They had their first kid Hana with no problems it was great until their second child was born. Hana remember that day when her dad came home by himself with the baby. She was only five at the time and didn't understand why her mom didn't come home.

Eventually Hirai did get the help he needed to cope with his wife's death but the disappearance of Hana made things worst. When Hana was 11 she went to school and never came home. Momo was confused and Hirai lost hope, that was the first time Momo saw her dad drink and the first time he hit her. Hirai had realize what he had done and regretted it immediately. He had lost too many people for him just kill one.

But it didn't stop, everyday Hirai would get drunk, Beat his daughter and bring a women home. Momo didn't understand why she was getting beaten or being told she was ugly. She just wanted it to end.

Momo had met all of the women her dad have brought home from Akira to Laura. The women she hated the most was Haruka who keep on telling her that she will be her real mother and she won't be so worthless anymore.

Though somebody did notice the abuse, her fourth grade teacher. Mrs. Lee. Momo confessed and told her and she called the cops but before Mrs. Lee could give a report she was killed. Momo knew who did it and Mr.Hirai decided to move to Korea to avoid anymore problems with this. Now Momo is sixteen years old and is attending Jin Young Park's Highschool. Will she ever get help.