Fall fest and Homecoming

Weeks have passed and now the students were having a fall fest. Alot of Park's Angels help set up the event and Jihyo was hosting it. Not much interaction happened between Jeongyeon and Momo after the project and Momo was glad, for some reason Jeongyeon attitude have gotten worse and she doesn't know why.

The brunette even remember seeing Jeongyeon cursing out her sister in the middle of class before Momo had to join in before getting cursed out as well. Jeongyeon friends were genuinely worry about her, The brunette wouldn't open up. Not even to Sana. Nobody could even visit her house anymore.

Today was two days before break. (Basically Thanksgiving break but I don't think they have that in Korea so..Just pretend they are having a holiday break in the ending of November for some reason xD) They were going to have the fall fest events today and tomorrow before going to the homecoming party.

No classes were in session because of the fall fest that was open. Sana with the help of Seungyeon help convince Jeongyeon to go to the fall fest.

Hana decided to take Momo to the fall festival so the girl could have fun. Their case recently got accepted and they were supposed to go to court in a few days. Their dad just got arrested for Child abuse, and sexual assault and was now waiting on trial.

Hana notice that Momo was quiet. "Don't worry sis, He will go to jail and I will take you from his custody, You won't ever see that monster again."

"Okay..."

"Hey don't worry about it. Today go hang out with your friends and have fun. Remember that this is open for the whole week and Homecoming only happens once a year, So I want you to wear that dress I bought for you tomorrow night." Momo nodded before both girls arrive and separated.

Jeongyeon and Sana was walking together before Sana screamed and ran towards some girls. Jeongyeon looked around before seeing Moonbyul and Solar walking hand in hand to some other girls.

Amber and Sulli really did break up because they never got back together and Amber started to hang out with Krystal and some of her friends.

Speaking of the devil, Jeongyeon watched as Amber walk her way. "Hey.."

"Hey...You okay?"

"It's so hard making a move on Krystal especially with Ms. Jung around. Her sister scares me."

"I didn't know you were scared of Ms. Jung."

"I wasn't but after going over to Krystal's house a couple of times, I realized how scary a teacher can be."

"That must sucks."

"It does...I'm going to ask her to Homecoming and maybe then I can make a move, I think she likes me too but with her big sister around she won't do anything."

"Probably true..." Both girls turned and looked at Moonbyul's directions. "At least byulie happy."

"Yeah, I never seen her more happier than before."

"Jeongyeonnie c'mon, I want you to meet my friends." Sana said as she grabbed the girl arm. Jeongyeon waved to Amber as she got dragged away.

"Hyung!"

"Hey Chae."

"I know you know Chaeyoung and Mina but you haven't met the others yet." Sana says as she grabbed, Tzuyu's arm which was linked to Dahyun's and Momo's.

"This is Tzuyu and Dahyun and lastly Momo, I know you guys had a project together and see eachother in the hall but this is an formal introduction."

"...Hi...." Jeongyeon muttered. Dahyun didn't look at Jeongyeon after remembering what happened a couple of months back and Tzuyu smiled at the girl. Momo had a blank stare before finishing her churros.