Winter break love P.3 Christmas Day

Today was Christmas day. Momo woke up a little bit later than usual as she walked into the living room and saw a box with her name on it under the tiny Christmas tree her sister set up. The brunette walked over and saw bags and more boxes by the tree.

Momo sat in front of the tree and grabbed the first box she see. Hana was lurking by the corner with a camera as she took a picture of Momo opening her box. "Hana?" Momo turned and the camera flash. "Thank you." The brunette said as she lift up the clothes. The brunette head for the next box that said from Jeongyeon.

'Merry Christmas Momo.' It said and the girl smile widely. "Where did you get a-"

"I talked to your friends and I hid them from you so you couldn't see it." Hana replied. Momo grabbed out the tickets to the new year's fest. "There's one for you Hana." The brunette gave it to her sister. She then open up Sana's box which was a box of sushi. 'I know it must be tough for you after all these years, So here's some homemade sushi. From your cutest, Sana.'

Momo opened up many boxes and then there was a last one with holes in it. "Why is their holes in this one?" Momo asked as she turned to Hana who was grinning ear to ear.

Momo slowly rip off the plastic and open the box before screaming out. "Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!" The brunette said as she pick up the baby bunny. "Thank you! Is this for me?"

Hana nodded as she went into the closest and pulled out a cage. "I know how much you love bunnies and I knew you were devastated when I told you we couldn't get one but the apartment owner said it was fine. So it may have cost me to loose some sleep, but anything to make you happy."

"I'm gonna name her peach. She's so cute." The brunette said as she held the bunny close.

"Merry Christmas Momo."

"Merry Christmas Hana."

Mina was lying on her bed watching grandma got run over by a reindeer when she saw someone come through her window. "Why the fuck are you here?! Get out."

"Is that how you treat your lover?"

"Lover my ass, Nayeon go back to your boyfriend."

"Nah I'm good. Is your parents home?"

"No, why the fuck are you asking me that?! Get out." Nayeon got on Mina's bed and sat next to the girl rubbing her back. "So, we can..hang out." The raven press a kiss on Mina's cheek.

"I have a girlfriend." The brunette said.

"Don't lie, I know what you're doing." Nayeon said as she press another kiss on Mina.

"No, Nayeon. I have a girlfriend."

"She doesn't have to know." The raven kissed Mina on the neck. Mina tried not to make any sounds as Nayeon continue to press kisses on her neck.

"Listen, Mina. Is she really your girlfriend or is she just a side chick? Or..is she nothing to you." Nayeon asks as she straddles Mina. The brunette sat up not knowing whether or not to answer.

"Am I going to get a answer? If not I'll continue." The raven said as she started to unbuttoned her shirt.

"Don't you have somewhere to go."

"Remember Mina, We have a Christmas party in the night, I'm free this whole morning to do anything." The raven's fingers moved to Mina's top and Mina grabbed her hand. "What is she to y-" Nayeon got cut off by Mina crashing her lips onto hers. "I knew you couldn't resist me." Nayeon said with a smirk.

"I fucking hate you babe." Mina spat out.

"Love you too babe." Nayeon said before crashing her lips onto Mina's.

A few hours have passed by and both girls were lying in bed together naked. Nayeon smiled a bit as she hugged Mina's body tighter as they slept.

Jeongyeon had to spend her Christmas morning in the hospital doing check ups, Eventually she got a call from Jonghyun. "Okay, I'll send her there." The brunette hang up her phone as she look at her mother. Jeongyeon mother smiled. Jeongyeon grin at her mother before calling Seungyeon. "What is it?" The brunette asks.

"Mom wants you to buy her favorite food specifically the one made downtown."

"Why can't you get it Jeongyeon-"

"Dear, please go get it for me, I'm talking to Jeongyeon about something." Their mother said and Seungyeon nodded before leaving. A few minutes later Jeongyeon her mother left the hospital.

Jeongyeon spend her whole Christmas with her mother and when Seungyeon came home they saw an engagement ring on her finger. "You knew about this?!"

"Yeah, even Mom knew."

"...I wish Dad and Soojin was here to see this."

"I know...I miss them too."

"They're in a better place honey." The two daughters and their mother sat in front of the fire place and looked at the big portrait."Merry Christmas Soojin and Dad...Merry Christmas."