Suspicion

Momo walked home and opened the door. Her father was standing and waiting for her. The brunette backed up before he grabbed her by the hair and threw her down the stairs. The brunette screamed out before the dad dragged her and hit her against the wall over and over until a blood stain appear before locking her in the basement and heading upstairs. She just wanted everything to end, she had tried suicide multiple times but she still survive no matter what.

Momo grabbed the pair of scissors and put it to her arm before dragging a line, the tenth line. Blood poured through the cut as she grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around her arm before crying herself to sleep.

The next day at School Momo was heading to her class when she got slammed against the lockers. She then got punched in the face and got kicked multiple times by a group of people before hearing a girl shouting and standing infront of her. The girl was tiny and Momo wasn't sure what she could do but whatever she did worked. The brunette got helped up by two other girls before a fourth one appeared and introduce herself as Mina.

Later on Momo was walking with the two other girls Mina told her their names was Somi and Dahyun. The small girl and Mina ran off somewhere so it was just them three. Momo sighed in relief before noticing some more people coming to the table. She saw a tall beauty and another girl with pig tails and a cheerleader outfit.

"Hi guys!" Dahyun said.

"Hi, whose she?" Tzuyu asks.

"I think her name is Momo."

"Momo?" Sana looked at Momo. *Hi!!! My name is Sana, Your name is Momo right? I assume your Japanese because of your name.*

*H-hello s-s-sana.* Sana gave the girl a warm smile before looking around. "Where's Mimi?"

"She took Chaeyoung and ran off." Somi answers.

"Are you sure we should be at the mall, I don't even know your name." Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah, we will be fine. My name is Mina." The girl said as she grabbed Chaeyoung arm and pulled her into a store. "Let's buy this couples t shirt."

"But we aren't a couple, your just trying to make your ex get jealous."

"I know that but we have to make it look believable, Go try this on." Mina said as she hands the smaller girl the sweater. Chaeyoung turned around and went into the changing room.

Mina sat and waited before looking at her phone.

12 missed messages.

"All from Sana and Takuya. Ignore." The brunette said as she watch the small girl come out the changing room. The sweater was a bit too big on her."How does it look."

"Too big, try on a next one."

Back at school. Momo was heading to her last period class when she got shove up against a wall again. "We didn't finish what we started." The girl said. Momo still don't understand what she said but she tried to get out of her grip. "You aren't getting out of my grip anytime soon, so just brace it."

"YOO JEONGYEON!"

"Shit."

"Stop bullying the students and go to class." Jeongyeon let go of the brunette but she couldnt help but notice something. The new girl and Ms. Hirai had the same eyes, What were the odds of that. The brunette walked away and went back to her group of friends.

"Did you succeed?"

"No, but there's something off with the new girl."

"What do you mean?"