Weekend Activities

Just a little chapter of what happened over the weekend for everyone. From Momo to Moonbyul. Back to the story. Also a double update today. Please read the last chapter if you haven't already done so.

Saturday

It was finally the weekend for the kids that lived in Busan, South Korea. They all were excited for the weekend. No homework, No waking up early and no seeing the teachers. All they have to do is relax.

Chaeyoung woke up early and got ready for her little date with Mina. Tzuyu and Dahyun have figure out that the smaller girl have fallen completely in love with Mina and they were happy for her. Both girls wanted the best for Chaeyoung. The girl skipped around her room before seeing the door open and having her older brother yell at her for making so much noise.

"Such an asshole." The girl mumbled before getting dressed and walking outside. Mina stood by the door in a dress waiting for the girl as they both got in the car.

Both girls went to have a picnic despite getting stares before heading to the movies.

At the same time Moonbyul was getting ready to go and hang out with Solar. They were going to see a late showing of 'the fault in our stars'. Moonbyul walked out her room and looked at Jimin. "You look nice...Just be yourself and you'll be fine." The shorter girl said as she fix Moonbyul's bangs.

"Thanks Jimin. The cake is in the fridge." The golden hair girl said as she walked out the house. Moonbyul eventually found Solar as they both started to walk around.

"Hey..."

"Hi..." Solar replied.

"How's your day?"

"Good."

"Wanna get something to eat? We still have a few hours before the movie start. We can also go to the carnival while it's in town." Solar smiled and linked her arm with Moonbyul's. "Sure."

Moonbyul could die happy right now if she had a chance. Both girls went to the carnival and got on many rides and Moonbyul even won Solar a toy. They both started to head to the movies.

Solar started to cry towards the end of the Movie and Moonbyul was trying to stay tough. (Even though she was silently crying inside. The movie was so sad why did he have to die.)

From afar two girls could be seen watching Solar and Moonbyul. "Mission accomplished." The fiery red head say as she watch Solar lean her head on Byul's shoulder. Both girls got up and left after seeing the scene.

Both girls walked out the theater. A thing Moonbyul notice is that Solar never let go of her arm. Moonbyul drove Solar home.

"Thanks Moonbyul, I had a great time and I got to know you better. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Me too." The brunette nodded and open the car door. She hesitated a moment before kissing Moonbyul on the cheek and walked to the front door of her house before entering.

Moonbyul stared in shock before smiling and driving off. Unbeknownst to her once Solar shut the door she started to grin like an idiot too.

Mina and Chaeyoung had a great time too as both girls headed their separate ways.

Sunday

Jeongyeon woke up early and checked on her Mom to make sure she's okay. She was supposed to meet with her group in the library today so they can start their project. They were supposed to search up an area in Japan and cover over it.

The brunette started to walk to the library, Passing many people and having Chaeyoung join her on the way there.

"How was your date with Mina?"

"It went well, We went to watch Allegiant from the divergent series. We also had a picnic. It was amazing. She's really sweet."

"I know."

"Say, You never told me why you and Mina broke up."

"We didn't, Nayeon stole her from me so I ended the relationship and cut ties with both of them, They are not my problem anymore and as harsh as this may sound they can both die."

"Wasn't Nayeon your bestfriend?"

"Was...not anymore and be careful I don't want to see you getting hurt, Them two have been on and off for the last few months."

"I think Mina genuinely likes me, So I won't worry about that and Nayeon seems happy in her relationship."

"I guess so." Both girls saw Youngjae and sat with him. "Do she know where the library at."

"I doubt it." They then saw a familiar brunette walk towards them. "Don't be late next time." Jeongyeon says and Momo glared at the girl.

"Let's start the project. Which place in Japan." Youngjae asks.

"Tokyo?"

"Kobe."

"Chaeyoung we are not doing the place where your girlfriend grew up."

"Why not?"

"What about Kyoto...My hometown." Momo mumbles. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"What about Kyoto. It's my hometown and I don't think alot of people would cover it..."

"Still can't hear you..."

"Jeongyeon!"

"Fine, So Youngjae you will be the tie break-" A phone was ringing and Jeongyeon quickly excused herself. Youngjae looked at both girls and was thinking. Tokyo would be too common so that's out and Jeongyeon and Mina don't get along so if we do Kobe Chaeyoung more likely is going to invite Mina. So I guess I can pick Kyoto.

Jeongyeon then walked back over to them. "I got to go, Family emergency." The brunette pack up her stuff and left. "I pick Kyoto." Youngjae say before getting hit by Chaeyoung.

"Alright Momo since you know everything about your hometown you don't need our help, Bye!" Youngjae quickly say before leaving and Chaeyoung was pissed at the guy so she chased after him. Momo was now alone.

They all ditched her. The brunette wrote down everything she knew and took some extra notes before packing up and calling Hana so she can go home.

While waiting for Hana to arrive she saw Jeongyeon, well she thinks that her name walking into a store. 'I thought she had a family emergency.' The brunette thought as she walked into the store and follow her. She saw Jeongyeon laughing and talking with a girl before heading into a aisle. Momo took it as her chance.

"You liar." The girl turned around quickly and looked at Momo in confusion. "You liar, You said you had a family emergency. What are you doing here?! You and your friends left me to do the project by myself." The brunette shouted. She never felt so alive right now.

Jeongyeon stared at her. Other people were starting to notice. "First of all, I didn't lie to you. I really did have a family emergency and this is none of your business bitch. But you decided to argue with me infront of people unlike a modest person, Well actually I knew you were never a modest person after knowing that you're a whore."

"I'm not a whore! You don't know nothing."

"Yeah yeah, That's why you can't shout, You've been screaming your whole ent-" A loud slap could be heard. Alot of bystanders were watching even some kids from school.

Jeongyeon held her cheek and Momo realize what she just done. "I-I'm so sorry....please don't hit me!" The brunette shield her head and went on the floor.

Jeongyeon watch the girl started to cry and shield her head while rocking on the floor, she had more important things to deal with than a skinny hoe. "Fucking weirdo." The girl muttered as she walked away.

Momo sighed softly before seeing Hana walking towards her pissed and grabbing her arm.

That night both girls got in a argument and Momo have fifteen cuts on both arms.