{M} Spring Break

A/N: This chapter is rated M, just to let you guys know, Also Comments, Votes and Follows are always appreciated.

Spring break had just begun. Momo couldn't visit Sana at all due to her busy schedule and after seeing Sana Mina and Nayeon together she didn't bother ask what was going on.

The brunette decided to visit Jeongyeon today. Apparently she says that them three left the house without her and she don't know where they went.

Jeongyeon was watching Mean girls in her room when she heard the bell ring she open the door just to see Momo standing there, she let the brunette in and they both went into her bedroom.

They both watched Mean girls in silence, There was nothing for eachother to say. Both girls stole some glances from eachother but other than that silence.

Momo couldn't take it anymore she slowly turned and stare at Jeongyeon before pushing her softly down on the bed and climbing on top of her. Both girls stared at eachother before Momo slowly leaned in and kissed Jeongyeon. The brunette immediately kiss her back.

As they were in the middle of the lip locking session, Momo slowly moved her hands to the hem of Jeongyeon's shirt. Jeongyeon stopped her. "Jeongyeon please...please....I have a burning desire for you right now and its getting stronger everyday, So please don't stop me today...I know I'm-" The brunette got cut off with a kiss. "I know you are...I wasn't...but I am now." The brunette replied as she roughly crash her lips into Momo's.

Momo's hands wondered and pulled off Jeongyeon's top. Article of clothing fell on the ground. Momo buck her hips forward causing the other girl to grunt a bit. Both girls were topless by now as they stared at eachother.

Nervous hands went to cup one breast and brought her face to the next licking and sucking on it. Momo knew she was going to leave a mark as she try to bite back a moan. "Nobody's here..It's just both of us." The brunette quickly said as she flip Momo over.

Jeongyeon hands wondered up to Momo's shorts to pull it down, which resulted in the girl closing her legs. "Don't be shy Mo, You wanted it didn't you?" She said as she split them apart and grabbed her underwear to pull it down.

"You're ready?" Momo nodded as Jeongyeon leaned in and kissed her again before inserting a finger. "J-Jeongyeonnie ah" The brunette moan as she scratched Jeongyeon's back and bit on her shoulder. Which only resulted in the girl inserting another finger.

The moans got louder as she went faster. "Jeongyeonnie...I think...I th-" Then everything stop. Jeongyeon smiled as Momo glared at the girl. "W-why you stop?"

"So I can do this." Jeongyeon said as she went under the covers. Momo was confused before she felt a tongue, The brunette jerked forward as she tug on her girlfriend's hair.

The burning feeling the brunette had was gone. She was out of breath as she saw Jeongyeon's head appear out the covers as she kissed Momo once again.

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"I came all over your face."

"It's cool...no need to apologize." Momo nodded before flipping Jeongyeon over. Her eyes flickered. "Now it's my turn."

Chaeyoung and her siblings came into the house later on. "Jeongyeonnie I'm home!" The brunette shouted. She heard no response and shrug as she order her brother to go make dinner. She look at the younger one who just flop himself on the couch. Chaeyoung laughed a bit before heading up in her room. She walked in to see Jeongyeon and Momo on the bed sleeping. She then turned to see the articles of clothing on the floor.