Imperfect Angel

Momo slit her wrists and fell on the ground unconscious. Jeongyeon ran to her house assuming that's where Momo went.

"Momo! Open up! Are you there?!" The brunette screamed she looked through the peephole to see a hand on the ground. The girl screamed again as she kicked down the door and called the ambulance.

Hana arrived at the hospital shortly later. She couldn't believe the news when she heard Jeongyeon in a panic state saying that Momo was unconscious and wasn't responding.

Both girls were sitting in the waiting room. "Don't worry kid, everything is going to be fine." Hana said as she try to reassure the brunette. "Are you sure?" That comment left Hana speechless, She didn't know what to say.

A few hours pass by before a doctor came out and called in family only. Hana walked into the room seeing Momo lying on the bed watching TV. Her eyes widen when she saw Hana.

Hana quickly ran over and hugged Momo tightly. "Why...why would you attempt to kill yourself, I thought everything was fine."

"Everything wasn't fine...I just knew how to hide my emotions well enough, I wasn't faking the whole time but around spring break when you got depressed, I started to get depressed too. It's like a domino effect... whatever you do or say will affect me no matter what and then I saw one of my closest friend kissing my girlfriend...That put me on the edge..."

Hana sighed and apologize for everything she did before hugging Momo once again. "You have a visitor." The nurse stated as she and Hana walk out the room. Jeongyeon walked in and Momo looked away.

Jeongyeon ran up and hugged the girl tightly while pressing kisses on her face. "I'm so glad to see that you're alive, I-I don't know what I will do without you." The brunette started to sob hard and Momo patted her back.

"C-can you explain what happened between you and Sana?"

"Sana is the one who force herself on me for no reason and I shove her off...I don't know what's her problem or if she was trying to break us up. You know I would never cheat on you."

"I know...I'm sorry I ran off and tried to kill myself...I was under too much stress."

"You don't have to handle all that stress alone Mo, You know that. If you ever need anyone to talk, I got your back. I love you, You're my little angel, My Imperfect Angel."

"Thank you." Momo says as Jeongyeon kissed her forehead before leaving.

A few months later...

Jeongyeon held Momo's hand as they arrived at the airport. "I'll miss you, You know...but it's for the best, It's your dream and I'm not going to stop you from achieving it."

"I know... I'll make sure to call and text you as much as possible."

Momo had gotten a message a few months ago that she made it into a university for the arts but it was in America. The brunette decided to go to a board in highschool for her last year before going to the university, Some other girls have made it in from Lisa to Chungwa.

Momo gave Jeongyeon one last kiss before getting on the plane. Hana was also planning on going to America within a month so she can watch over Momo and start her own business. JYP gave her some money so she can start her dance academy.

"Bye Jeongyeonnie, I will never forget you and you will always have a special place in my heart." The brunette shouted and Jeongyeon waved as the plane launched off.

A stray tear could be seen rolling down Jeongyeon's face. "I'll never forget you too, Love."

TBC...

Thank you so much guys for reading this story, It has been an amazing journey with you guys. I appreciate all the comments, votes, and reads (Including you silent readers!) This story do have a sequel which is named Masterpiece and I will upload it later on today. But thank you all for reading and have a nice day! 

8/6/17