Explanation and Introduction

All of the kids were sitting in a classroom as they watched teachers walked in. Then the Principal walked in. "I want an explanation of what happened. But first someone tell me who was involved in the fight, Don't lie we have cameras."

Nobody spoke except for Jihyo, She started to point out the kids who were in the fight. "I knew it had to be you ten Anyone else?"

"I saw the cheerleader and the white as Snow girl joined in but I think they were trying to defend what's her name, Momo?" Park nodded and looked at the other kids. "Ms. Hwang please write down the bystanders name, They will have detention for the next month. After your name have been written please go to lunch or class." After all the bystanders left the room there was the culprits. Jihyo was texting a friend since she had nothing to do with the fight while the others looked around.

"Care to explain who started the fight? Don't lie, I have a witness and cameras in the school." BamBam sighed.

A few moments before the fight start. BamBam was walking in the hallway before getting bumped into by a skinny girl, she didn't even bother saying anything. Jimin was pissed today because her parents had grounded her the night before and when Momo bumped into BamBam, BamBam hit Jimin and spilled her coffee all over herself that lead to an confrontation.

The guys wasn't planning on joining since it was going to be the girls fighting until a guy came and try to protect Momo. The guy spat in Jb's face which resulted in all of the guys grouping up on him. Jimin didn't know when Jeongyeon and Moonbyul joined but she was glad, that Momo girl could put up a fight. Before either girls could join Momo slammed Jimin into the lockers before shoving her away, making her crash into some other students.

Before she knew it she saw the cheerleader and the tofu loving girl joining. She could hear the cheerleader yelling at Jeongyeon before the Principal arrived.

"That explains alot...but where was Amber in all of this, wouldn't she be with you guys." Park asks.

"I don't know where she's at, I know she wasn't with us or she would've join." Jimin answered.

"Alright all of you will have detention for the next month and a half. Jimin since you started the fight you will be suspended for a week. Jb and Jackson you will both be suspended for a week too. You are all dismissed. Please go to the nurse so she can help you with your injuries and then to lunch." Park said. He was planning on suspending Momo too but after looking at Hana he decided not to until they can figure out if she's really in danger.

All three girls went to the nurse offices to check out any injuries, But Momo quickly hurried out. The three students that were suspended were told to finish the school day and do not comeback until next week.

"I can't believe the Principal fucking suspended me." Jimin complain as she sat down with her friends.

"What about me?! I got suspended for no reason." Jackson said.

"Stop complaining you guys, next time pay the Principal's daughter to keep quiet next time and this wouldn't happen." Amber says.

"What does she do with the money."

"I heard she buy drugs."

"I thought they said she donate it to people."

"Detective Ostrich what do you think about this?"

"I don't care." The same three girls walked pass their table. "Sana!" Jeongyeon shouted. Sana ignored the girl. "Sana!"

"Ugh, she's angry at me again."

"Why do you care so much about Sana."

"The cheerleader." Youngjae says with a smirk.

"She's my neighbor and friend, I don't want her to ignore me."

"Since when?"

"Since sixth grade." Jeongyeon sighed.

Sana, Dahyun and Momo went to the table. "Tzuyu baby!" Sana said as she ran and hugged the taller girl before ruffling Mina and Chaeyoung hair. "You guys already met Momo so I want to do the introduction to her." Sana says.

*Momo, I'm going to show you the cliques here.* Sana said before pointing at the table infront of her.

*Those are Park's Angels, They are the most sweetest girls you can meet.* Momo only saw dark hair beauties. *That's Suzy and Jihyo, Joy, Jisoo, Jiwon, Jennie, Solar and Jung Chaeyoung.*

Momo nodded before turning and looking at another table. *Those are the jocks or as they called themselves Bts or something. Stay away from them, I heard that they were group raping girls or something, a terrible rumor regardless. They are also very popular.* Sana then stood up and pointed at the next table.

*Those are the popular girls, really pretty with terrible personalities, Chamni, Pinky, and Junghwa are the main three. Tzuyu used to be a part of that group before she left them, So if she says something rude to you please ignore it. She doesn't know better.* Sana then pointed at a too familiar table. *I know you hate them but they are the bullies of the school, stay away from them and you'll be fine.*

Sana the sit down and pulled Momo down with her. *There are the sex addicts, Stay away from them. I also had a feeling Mimi and her ex were apart of that group but I'll never know.*

*O-o....*

*There's the cheerleaders and sluts of the school. They also sit with the popular girls so sometimes I get them mix up.*

*Lastly is the nerds, Art nerds like Chaeyoung, Bookworm like Somi and Natty... Basically underclassmen. Now that you know the cliques y-*

*You forgot about one.* Mina said.

*Oh yeah! Us! We are the most amazing people you can meet, We are mixed with every clique but we are really nice.*

*By the way Sana, I am not addicted to sex.* Mina says.

*Shit I forgot that your Japanese too. But you know that's a lie, I could name multiple places where you tried to get it on.*

Mina facial expression quickly changed as she glared at the girl before looking at Momo.

*You guys forgot about the performers group. It has Lisa, Rose, Wheein, Hwasa and Yura and I just realized you both have the same eyes. Lastly we have the hottest girls in the school but they are savage as fuck. From Seolhyun to Choa.*

*And the foreign students like us and Tzuyu. But that's basically everything you need to know about us.* Sana said before turning and looking in the direction Mina was looking at. Momo also turn to see a small girl with a tall man holding hands and staring back at Mina.

*That's Im Nayeon, Mina's ex.* Sana whispered in Momo's ears causing the girl to jerk forward.

Nayeon smirked at Mina as she walked away. "Damn it, Chaeyoung where are you." Mina quickly grabbed the girl and pulled her into a hug. Dahyun and Tzuyu stared at Chaeyoung who was trying to grab their hands.

"Chaeyoung, I didn't know you were dating anyone."

"Neither did I...need air...he...lp." Mina quickly let go of the girl and apologize. "Let's go to the movies and then to a restaurant, Chae and you're paying." Mina says as she got up and leave.

At the end of the day Momo was about to walk home with Sana when a pickup truck came beside both girls. *Get in.* Momo looked at Sana. *Who is him?*

*I am her father and I don't want to see you two together ever again. Get in the fucking car you dumb bitch!* Momo's dad shouted and the brunette got in the car. Sana watched as the car drives away. Unbeknownst to the girl someone was watching.