Imperfect Angel (Alternative Ending)

Momo slit her wrist before dropping on the ground going unconscious.

Jeongyeon was running to Hana's apartment, and eventually arrive there. She decided to check there first because she knows that Momo wouldn't go to far. She walked to the room number and tried to open the door. "Momo! Are you in there?!"

No response. The brunette looked through the peephole to see a hand. "MOMO!" She shouted as she kicked down the door and ran to her girlfriend who was lying lifelessly on the ground.

"M-m-momo?" Jeongyeon mumbles, she touched her forehead before going to her neck and searching for a pulse. There was none. The brunette started to sob before calling Hana.

An ambulance arrived. Hana and Jeongyeon was sitting in the truck holding Momo's hands. Hana couldn't believe it and decided to call the ambulance where they pronounce her dead.

Jeongyeon was devastated when she heard it. Everyone that she loved have left her and now she's alone.

Everyone heard the news at school and Yugyeom didn't believe it. He couldn't, she wasn't supposed to die she was supposed to be in his arms. He gave Sana back her parents and the now raven explain everything to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was livid and she nearly killed Yugyeom and Sana.

"I will never, talk to you again." was her last words she said to Sana before leaving.

The funeral happened a week later. Everyone and I mean everyone was in tears, From the principal all the way to Nayeon. Hana and Jeongyeon were the only ones who spoke about it as they watch their most favorite person in the world get buried.

1 month later

Summer break was beginning, Hana had committed suicide a week after the funeral causing JYP to shut the school down temporarily. So everybody would have to go to a different school. Sana also attempted to kill herself before being stopped by Mina and eventually them two formed an relationship, excluding Nayeon who was moving to America over the summer. Chaeyoung and Dahyun soon enough realize their feelings for eachother before they started to date and Tzuyu and Doyeon got a modeling contract.

It was raining when Jeongyeon walked to the graveyard. She had an umbrella in one hand and a box of Jokbal in the other. She had taken peach and decided to take care of the bunny.

"I know how much you love Jokbal, So I decided to bring you some...It's been a month after your death and I'm still not over it. I'm flabbergasted in fact. Even though we knew eachother for almost a year, I loved you with all of my heart and I mean it." Tears started to rolled down as she put the Jokbal box on the grave. "I love you so much Hirai Momo, and I know you probably want me to move on but I don't know how...You was my Imperfect Angel and I love you so much."

Jeongyeon looked on her watch. "I don't have much time left but I will work hard to move on, Saranghae my Angel."

"Saranghae."