The domino effect

This is technically the second to last chapter before I add both endings. If it was only one ending then I would've make this into two parts and then the ending but, I'm making this into one big chapter, Enjoy. 

The girls enjoyed their time at the music festival and after that they decided to go home. Hana have been depressed the whole entire time, From not being able to walk normally for a while, due to her being in a cast to her father's and Jessica's death.

She didn't came out her room for days during spring break and when she did came out it was to eat food. When school started back she was much more quieter and it was starting to affect Momo.

Momo didn't like seeing the one person in her life that had freed her being depressed, it made Momo depressed. Momo became more quiet and the girls especially Jeongyeon was starting to notice.

"Momo are you okay?" Dahyun asks. Momo was watching Hana picking up some things before walking out the room, heading to the teachers longue.

"Yeah...I'm okay, Don't worry about me Dahyun, I'm fine." Momo mumbles as she got up and followed Hana. She caught up to Hana right before she open the door. "Hana....Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Momo."

"Are y-"

"Yes! I'm fine." Hana says as she walked in and shut the door on Momo. The brunette couldn't help it as tears rolled down her face. She put her head on the door and sigh. She could hear some kids making some unnecessary comments.

To be honest, Momo had family and friends that were around her so that's how she learn how to ignore the bullying but now, it was starting to bother her. Without Hana, she's nothing....just a little girl who's trapped.

Jeongyeon came running to her. "Are you okay Mo?"

"Yeah...I'm fine Jeongyeonnie, don't worry about me."

"Okay...."

At home Momo got the mail and look at the message. She smiled a bit before going to Hana. "Look w-"

"Get out!" Momo turned and walked out the room and sat in the bathroom. She looked at the razor on the sink, then to her arms. Her arms were clear now, The cuts disappear. Suddenly her phone buzzed and she saw a message from Jeongyeon.

J: Do you wanna get matching Tattoos? 4:54pm

M: Sure. Can you pick me up. 4:55pm

J: Okay, I'll be there in 30. 4:55pm

Momo put her phone down and fed her bunny before getting dressed. "Where are you going?" Hana asks her.

"I'm going with Jeongyeon."

"Where?"

"A restaurant." The brunette quickly lies. Hana nodded before walking away.

Thirty minutes pass and Jeongyeon arrived. Momo ran out and hugged her as they both got in the car and drive off. They head to the tattoo parlor and sat down. "Where do you want yours? I'm getting mines on my wrist."

"I'll get mines on my wrist too."

"Okay, I'll do my left hand and you do right. I'm thinking of having either a heart or an infinity sign and our name together."

"I'll get anything you want, I don't mind." Momo says and Jeongyeon nodded.

They both decided on having an infinity sign with 'Jeongmo' written in the center with a small heart on the side. "It's going to be slightly painful Momo but you'll be fine."

"You have a tattoo?"

"Only one other and it's on my shoulder blade. It just have my family names on it."

"Oh okay." Jeongyeon held Momo's hand as they started. The brunette was right when she said it was going to be a little bit painful. They got a wrapping on it to protect the tattoo for the next few days.

When Momo got home, she could see Hana on the couch crying as she was looking through a photo album. The brunette hide her wrist in her jacket as she went to warm up some instant noodles.

Momo managed to hide her tattoo for the next few days until Hana saw it. They were in class when Hana saw the sleeve of her shirt rise up a bit. "What is that?" Hana asks. Some of the students turned and look at Momo.

"What is what?" Hana grabbed Momo's wrist to reveal the tattoo.

"Why do you have this?! You know y-"

You're hurting me Hana, Let go."

"Not supposed to have a tattoo, You didn't even asked permission and you lied to m-"

"It hurts! Let go Hana." Hana let go and dropped her hand before heading to the front of the class. "When this weekend come, You're getting that remove."

"No! It's special to me."

"You're unbelievable."

Momo ran off that day and stayed with Jeongyeon until Hana came to the house and took her out. Jeongyeon didn't know what to do, She was just thinking it's just siblings arguing but Momo seems to be getting hurt in the process.

Yugyeom saw the girls together before finding Sana.

"What do you want?"

"Break them up."

"Break up who?"

"Jeongyeon and Momo."

"No, why would I do that."

"I have a both of your parents hostage and I will kill them Sana. You know how much I love you and I will do anything to see you happy, I have been watching you for the last few months and I know you're unhappy. You used Nayeon and Mina just to distract yourself when infact your jealous of Momo. Break them up and you can get Jeongyeon while I get Momo. Do we have a deal."

"You bastard.... I'll do it." Sana sighed. Yugyeom patted Sana's cheek. "That's a good girl, when you're finished you'll get your parents back." Yugyeom said as he left.

"I'm so sorry, Jeongyeon and Momo." The silver hair girl cried.

Jeongyeon was walking home by herself when she saw Sana. "Hey Sana."

"Hey...You don't mind me walking with you right?"

"I don't mind." They both walked in silence as Sana look out for Momo, Sana knew that the girl was heading that way. As soon as she spotted Momo she grabbed Jeongyeon's shirt collar and pulled the brunette in for a kiss. Momo saw and her heart drop.

Jeongyeon was trying to push Sana away but the silver hair girl had a death grip on her.

"You son of a gun!" Momo shouted and ran off. Jeongyeon finally shoved Sana off her and ran after Momo. Sana fell on the ground and cried.

"Momo!" Jeongyeon shouted but she couldn't find the girl. She then called Hana.

Momo knew that Hana was working overtime as she ran into her house crying and screaming.

The brunette couldn't take it anymore. She have hide her feelings for too long and after seeing Sana kissing Jeongyeon it put her over the edge. The brunette grabbed a knife and looked at it....