Winter break love P.1

A/N: Since I missed a day of updating I will post all four parts of Winterbreak today.

It was a week before winter break. Nothing much have happened but Momo's crush, Yes Momo said crush on Jeongyeon have gotten stronger. After Jeongyeon telling her part of her story she felt that the connected on a spiritual level. They have both lost family members before and have been hurt by people.

Both girls were sitting together at lunch talking when a pale skin raven came and sat right in front of them. "Why the fuck are you here." Jeongyeon glared at Nayeon.

"Is that how you greet your frien-"

"We're not friends, I don't fuck with you or that two timing bitch." Momo then knew who she was. Im Nayeon.

"Aww...it's not my fault that Mina liked me back, Say she even told me that you didn't even kiss her when you were dating. So sad."

"Nayeon, I'm not like you and like to go things fast pace, Mina should've known that by now. I wanna fall in love slowly and gracefully. You don't know what love is."

"Yes I do." Nayeon eyes turned to Momo as she looked at the girl up and down. "Hey, what's your name? My name is Nayeon."

Before Momo could answer Jeongyeon cut her off. "Get the fuck away from her too!"

"Why? I wanna be friends with that hoe."

"She's not a Hoe, Get away."

"I can show her a good time just like I did to Mina because you obviously won't make a move." Nayeon slowly slide her hand down Momo's shoulder making the girl freeze. "Ooh...you look better with weight on, I see the booty and the tits."

Jeongyeon quickly grabbed Nayeon's arm and push the girl away. "Your so fucking lucky that Seungyeon graduated or I would've called her and make her beat your ass."

"Seungyeon should've been in that car with yo-" The raven got slapped before getting shoved off the chair. Jeongyeon crossed over the table and repeatedly punch Nayeon in the face. Momo got up not knowing what to do alot people were running over. "Jeongyeon stop!" The brunette shouted as she pushed Jeongyeon off of Nayeon and tightly hugged the girl. Mina and Sana run over and Mina looked at Nayeon who had a bruise on her cheek. The raven smiled widely. "Remember Jeongyeon, I always get what I want." She said as she got up and walked out the cafeteria.

Momo and Jeongyeon got back up and the brunette cupped Jeongyeon's face. "Why are you crying Momo?"

"Please don't fight anymore...for me. I don't like seeing violence. It reminds me..." Jeongyeon took Momo's hands off her face. "It's fine...I'm just a little sensitive over the incident even after all of these years and I don't need her of all people saying that Seungyeon should've been in it. If Seungyeon heard this just now. We would have to pry her off of Nayeon."

Over the next few days Nayeon have been roaming around Momo trying to be her friend. Especially when Jeongyeon wasn't nearby.

"Hey Momo..." The raven appeared beside Momo. Momo looked at the innocent looking shorter girl before walking. They were both walking side by side in silence before Nayeon quickly grabbed her hand and push Momo against the lockers. "Let go..." The brunette said while trying to push Nayeon away.

"Nah...I'm actually good...No wonder Jeongyeon all over you. Best body possible. Good proportion just like Ms. Hirai the teacher. How I would love to fuck Ms Hirai...but I couldn't, not until I'm out of this school...So I'll fuck the second best her sister." Nayeon said as she slightly leaned in. Momo was trying her best to fight off the girl. "Jeongyeon! Sana! Anyone please help!" The brunette shouted.

"Nobody is going to help you, Nobody cares." Nayeon said before getting spit in the face by Momo. "Fucking bitch!" The raven shouted before getting pulled off of Momo and getting shoved into the lockers. "I should really kill you right now."

"It's not like you're going to make a move Jeongyeon. I dare you to kiss her, right now right in front of me. If you do then I'll stop bothering your precious friend. But if not, she's mine and you know what I mean."

Jeongyeon looked at Momo who was now recovering from the attack, the brunette looked back at her. She heard.

"You can't do this Nayeon." The brunette let go of Nayeon.

"Yes I can and if you don't prove it, I'll will take what is now mine." The raven said as she grabbed Momo's arm tightly and started to walk away. "Please Jeongyeon...don't let her take me away...What happened to the time we spent together....It's okay Jeongyeon I will never hurt you." Momo pleaded. Jeongyeon standed their not knowing what to do.

"Jeongyeonnie she's hurting me...I don't want to be hurt again when she's bored of me...I-I like you Jeongyeon, I really do. You make me feel warm inside everytime we spend time together and you'll break my heart if y-" Momo felt something soft touch her lips. The brunette also felt someone's tight grip on her arm disappear.

Jeongyeon pulled away quickly after she did the small peck. Her face was turning red and Momo face were turning pink. Nayeon watched them before walking away.

"Um..." Jeongyeon didn't know what to say or do, she just acted on impulse, plus she didn't want to see Nayeon and Momo together.

Momo cupped Jeongyeon's face and press another kiss on her lips. "Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to do that... I waited so long, I eventually thought you wasn't intrested in me."

"No, I am interested in you...I just wanted to take things slow... I don't like rushing into things."

"I know..." Momo said as she look away she slowly remove her hands from Jeongyeon's face she look at the few students that were standing by and watching before looking away.

Sana and Mina was standing by watching too. Mina didn't want to watch them any longer as she walked away.

Jeongyeon grabbed both of Momo hands and held it. "....I like you too, Momo....I like you too."

Jeongyeon friends were walking by too and they stopped by Sana. Yugyeom glared at the brunette but mark put his hand on his shoulder. "Remember." Yugyeom calmed down.

"Hey! Why are you all standing in the hallway for?! Get to class!" A teacher shouted causing the students to run. Momo quickly peck Jeongyeon on the lips again before running to her class leaving the girl speechless.

Jeongyeon smiled before heading to her class.