Original

Scarlett's POV

It was a cold summer night in New Orleans. Crowds of people were out in the streets exiting and entering bars, and the music was insanely loud. This town is known for being alive in the literal sense, after all. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up and answered it.

"Miss Night. Meet me at Lafayette Cemetary." He commanded and instantly hung up the phone.

I wonder who my mysterious employer is... 

I walked along the street enjoying the view. I was passing the French quarter when a thought popped into my head, I haven't fed in three days. My new employer distracted me from feeding... and the people pushing past me were starting to look more and more like walking blood bags.

I quickly took a left turn getting away from the main street. That was when I heard a loud scream. My instincts reacted before I had time to think. I bolted in the direction of the scream.

My feet carried me faster than sound.

I ended up in a back alley. A man was leaning over a girl teeth deep in her neck. A vampire. 

I quietly walked over to the vampire and leaned in close to his ear.

"That is no way to treat a lady." The vampire was startled and let the woman go. 

He quickly turned around and looked at me dumbfounded. I glared past the vampire and looked straight into the woman's eyes.

"Run and never speak of what took place here." The woman gulped and then bolted in the direction of the main street.

"Who do you think you are?" The vampire said angrily. My face was emotionless, except for the sadistic smile forming on my face.

"I was hungry."

My teeth started to extend and I buried my face in the vampire's neck. I pushed him up against the wall, draining every last drop of blood from his body. He struggled for only a second before going limp in my grip.

I let him go and he fell to the ground with a thud. I crouched in front of him and grabbed his face making him look straight at me. "why-wh-why are you doing this?" He said sounding sleepy and out of breath.

"You see... hmm, what's your name?" I asked him. I like knowing the names of my victims, it makes it a lot more fun to kill them. Mind games and all.

"B... Brian." He answered looking half asleep. I slapped him in the face.

"Stay awake Brian or else you're gonna miss out on all the fun," I replied.

"You asked me why I'm doing this. The answer is simple. I'm so-so bored and I just think this is so- sooo much fun." I smiled with an evil glint visible in my eye.

Brian's eyes widened in fear. "Please don-" That was all he managed to say before I ripped his heart out.

"Huh, you've got a nice heart there Brian. Clean, no fat. You were a healthy lad... too bad." I smiled at Brian's slumped-over body. I stood up and grabbed a small leather bag from my pocket. I opened it and put the heart in. I guess it's time to meet my employer.

------

When I arrived at the entrance of the cemetery a man was standing there in a fancy suit. "I was instructed to lead you to your destination." He said politely. Great, a compelled human. He started to lead the way.

Suddenly a huge mansion came into view. It appeared to be abandoned, based on the old paint and half of the mansion being collapsed. 

This seems awfully a lot like a horror movie...