Rebekah Mikaelson

NB! All further updates about my stories will be posted on my page, so if you want to know what's going on with new chapters and such, please follow me so you get a notification when I post new messages and updates❤

That's all, please keep scrolling through the chapters😊

Scarlett's POV

"Ah, fresh air," I exclaimed taking in a deep breath of the cold night air. 

I took a quick glance at my surroundings, a forest in the middle of nowhere, classic. Escaping during the night, is my life a fairy tale? Who knows... 

My eyes moved upwards and I sighed as I looked at the sky. 

The moon was high in the sky, meaning it was close to midnight. I started strolling in a random direction, hoping it would lead to the city. I've always loved the atmosphere of the cold night. It  makes me feel at home, hence my name. Scarlett Night... It's such a character name, you know? It sounds like a character from a Dnd game. 

Yes, I know about that game. I'm old, not oblivious. At some point, you have to learn to keep up with the times.

My stroll suddenly came to a halt by someone blocking my way. 

"Excuse me. I'd like to pass." I said trying to make my way around the person in my way. 

But it couldn't be that simple, could it? 

"You are honestly to ignore me?" She said in her usual bitchy voice. 

I mean who stuck a stick up her ass? It must have rotted away at this point and simply made her a pain in my ass instead. 

"Yes," I responded plainly, trying to get passed her again with no success. I let out a loud, annoyed sigh. 

"Why don't you just kill me." I groaned and stared intently at her. 

"We both know I can't do that. However, I can get my brothers and make them lock you up again." I knew that if she ran to get her brother I would be able to get away. 

I was after all as fast as them. However, I'm curious about what she desires so much from me.

I held eye contact with her for a few moments before I gave in. 

"Fine, Rebekah. What do you want?" I sighed and sat down on the forest floor, leaning my back against the closest tree.

 "I want to know what you want with my family." She stated sternly, crossing her arms over her chest, looking down on me. 

"What family?" I asked as I grabbed a handful of leaves from the ground and started to slowly tear them apart. 

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"What family? You Mikaelsons haven't been a family since you turned into the monsters that you are. Always and forever, my ass. The only promise you made with that was to be a misery to each other and everyone around you. I'm so goddamn tired of you Mikaelsons! Why can't you all just get a life and stop ruining everyone else's? " I groaned, pausing to rip another leaf in half

"But I don't need to tell you this because you already know it. You came to talk to me because I seem familiar to you. Because I am. However, you have never seen my face before. Don't you remember? You have tried to take down or avoid Niklaus countless times and one time it involved me."

*flashback*

About 300 years ago