Marcel Gerard

Scarlett's POV

After I finished my phone call I ran back to my current living situation. 

Just as I entered the door I felt someone grab me, put a bag over my head, and pull me into a room. I only realized it was a room when the doors slammed shut. 

I didn't resist, afraid to reveal myself. I knew that there was a possibility that one of the Mikaelsons were behind this. They're known to cross each other. 

Maybe one of them is on to me? and want me all to themselves?

I bet it's Rebekah. I chuckled lowly to myself

I let them drag me away. One of the people wrapped both arms around me and lifted me sideways like a suitcase. I squirmed a little but not enough to let my real strength slip. 

"Please let me go. I haven't done anything wrong." I begged whoever had captured me. 

"Relax, sweetheart. You're just a part of our plan to get our city back." The unfamiliar voice said.

It was obviously a man by his rough voice. He had a hint of a European accent. 

If I had to guess... It had to be somewhere around Italy.

Suddenly the bag was ripped off my head. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light, but when it did I saw a vampire standing in front of me. He was completely unfamiliar to me.

It was obvious he wasn't highly respected by the way he carried himself, like someone trying to compensate for something. Nor was he a strong vampire, since I could feel the small dick energy radiating off him. 

I had to hold in a laugh. I should have chosen to become a comedian

"What do you need me for?" I whimpered, holding my head low. 

They had tied my hands and feet together behind my back and I was placed on a steel chair. The position was uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle. 

"Marcel had seen you with Elijah. You're his weak spot." 

I almost let out a laugh at this vampire idiocy. 

That's where you're wrong, buddy. 

I mean, honestly. Who is stupid enough to reveal their plan like that? The name of their leader though... Marcel. 

Why did that name sound so familiar? 

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by a booming voice from outside.

"Vampires of New Orleans!" I heard Klaus's voice say loudly. 

My head perked at his voice, the vampire must have noticed because he decided to open his stupid mouth again. 

"Oh yes, the king is about to be knocked off his throne." He smirked. 

Come on! How stupid are these vampires? 

You can't kill a fucking original like that, especially a hybrid.

Almost on cue, Klaus's voice was heard again. 

"Do recall that I am an original, a hybrid. I cannot be killed." 

That is the Klaus Mikaelson I know, incredibly cocky and likes to taunt. 

My gaze moved toward the vampire and I couldn't help but smile at him. 

He frowned at me and turned his head, his black mid-long hair following his movements. 

I continued to listen to Klaus' speech. 

"Eternity is an awfully long time. How long do you think Marcel will stay in power?"