Quite A Reunion

Scarlett's POV

"Now tell me, why do you want your brother dead?" I asked curiously. The Mikaelson's have always had a rivalry between them but they are still family in the end.

"Let's just say that we had a falling out," Elijah said while swirling the blood in his glass round and round. I didn't realize that I was staring until I heard Elijah's voice again.

"Scarlett. How about you tell me, what you drink instead of human blood? I cannot believe that you drink animal blood in your line of work?" Elijah asked curiously, leaning forward in his chair and taking a large sip from his glass. He noticed that, did he?

I slowly stood up from my chair while Elijah's eyes were watching me carefully. He put the glass on the table and slowly leaned back into his chair. His piercing gaze felt like burning flames on my skin awakening old forgotten memories.

"I have a taste for something quite... unusual." I smiled as I walked in front of him seductively swaying my hips. I put my foot between his legs on the chair and pushed it back.

"Something unique," I said whispered. I sat down on his lap and leaned close to his ear.

"Something more like you," I whispered as I felt my fangs extend and bite into his neck. Even though I fed before, I couldn't stop myself. Tasting the blood of an original was too good of a chance to not take.

I gulped down a large portion of his blood before he threw me off him. I backflipped and landed on my feet as I let out a moan.

"You taste delicious." I smiled using my finger to wipe away the remains of blood from the corner of my mouth and sucking it off my finger. Just to tease him.

I could see the anger flaring in his eyes. Elijah was usually a calm creature but I knew what was behind that red door of his. The anger, the recklessness, the hunger... it was the only side of Elijah I loved. He was breathing heavily and put his hand on his neck where I bit him.

"You're not the person I once knew... Scarlett Night." He said studying me, letting his gaze move over my body stopping at my face.

"Duh, death changes most people," I smirked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I came here for business, not for a reunion of old friends." I huffed. Guess I'm getting both. Elijah pulled out a handkerchief from his sleeve and wiped off his hands and the blood that had finally stopped oozing from my bite mark.

"I'm awfully curious about where you got that taste for vampire blood, but I know better than to ask. You are, after all, 'the best assassin there ever was'." He smirked at me as he put away his handkerchief. Before I could give a sassy remark, Elijah had me up against the wall by the throat.

"But let's make one thing perfectly clear. If you ever drink off me again I will end you. Don't forget, I am an original and I cannot be killed by the likes of you." He said coldly while I had a huge grin on my face.

"C-come on, E-Elijah. I know you can c-choke me harder than t-that." I croaked with my grin turning to clever smirk.

Elijah quickly let me go and turned his back on me. I landed in a crouching position and held my throat, letting out an occasional cough.

"Then how am I supposed to kill Klaus? If I supposedly can't kill you" I stuttered tauntingly. Unable to keep up the charade I burst out laughing and coughing. 

I've killed better men than him and his brother. Rebekah would find his head on a stake if I wanted her to.

"Because I'm not Klaus and I have the weapon to kill him." There was a tone in his voice that made him sound unsure. I would be too if I was him. Klaus Mikaelson is not someone you mess with unless you know you're going to win, family or not. However, I know I would win because I know more about the Mikaelsons than they know about themselves. I laughed lowly as Elijah swiftly walked away from me.

End of chapter 3

Thank you for reading and I hope I'll see you in the next chapter!^^

Until next time
~Eldriel