Fixing this horrible thing that came from me

Hi guys I hate myself that was shit, can't believe I finished it like that what was wrong with me! Let's finish this bad boy and make it somewhat decent.

-After the Accident

Sean's P.O.V

I was a mess after the accident I could feel all of Charlie's pain. Luckily me and Lilly weren't too badly injured in the accident as we both had our seat belts on. Lilly received a bump too the head from the sudden impact but was healed in a matter of minutes being a wolf certainly had it's perks sometimes. As for Charlie being in the condition she was in for so many years and for only transforming she was weak and her body wasn't working as fast as it should have been. After the accident everything seemed to move in slow motion the car had been totalled, the man who crashed into us survived. Turned out he was drunk and was running from the police, he had run a red light which resulted in us being hit head on. The ambulance was quick to the scene, lucky for us we had our own wing in the hospital as to not make humans suspicious of our fast healings.

Charlie was rushed into the ambulance with me and Lilly following behind her, my body was in shock not wanting to move. Lilly yanked my arm pulling me out of my trance, and just like that the world sped up again, returning to it's normal chaotic pace. Sirens blared loudly all around, the flashing of the red and blues lights and all the noise was off putting.

5 hours later and Charlie was stabilised, majority of her body was covered in bandages and casts. I just wanted to cry and not stop. I had just gotten her and now I could possibly lose her. What kind of cruel joke was this! When she started to wake I rushed out to get the doctor. They conversed the doctor telling her to seriousness of her injuries. The whole time I stood near her not letting the tears fall. When he did leave I broke down crying and begging for her forgiveness.

Then I did the most insane thing ever, I know I just met her but this was normal for our kind of people. I asked her to marry me. After everything we had endured in the day we had known each other I knew it was the right thing to do. I was not expecting it but she said yes to me. She actually agreed to marry me! Shortly after the pain medication kicked in and she fell asleep again. I left her to go to the canteen and bought a cheap plastic toy ring, til I could go home and get the family heirloom this would have to do. I knew she would love it.

Everyday Charlie got stronger her skin slowly healed, along with her bones, the bruised skin slowly faded away to nothingness leaving her perfect skin flawless once again. I refused to leave her side but when she finally smelt me she all but kicked my butt out the door, promising to make my life a living hell if I didn't get out and shower and eat something that instant. Lilly was there most days as were her parents. They were happy for us having met at the same age as us.

Charlie's P.O.V

I was happy when I woke from my drug induced slumber. I was even more surprised to feel something on my ring finger. I lifted my hand up tentatively still so sore from the accident. On my finger was one of those tacky rings from the turn dial toy machines. I laughed out loud, instantly regretting as the pain rippled through my body.

As the week passed Lilly came and visited me, along with my parents. Sean didn't leave my side once but 4 days in I finally got a whiff of him and was horrified and what I smelt. "Out! Now or else your life is gonna be hell. Now go shower and eat something! I'll be fine. My parents will be here soon" I all but exclaimed at Sean. He raised his arms at me and exited the room I laughed as he left, my casts had come of earlier that day and majority of my skin had returned, the doctor was surprised how fast I was healing but I know it was Sean helping me.

There it was again that nagging feeling in the back of my head, I tried to concentrate on it and a memory popped into my head, one that I did recognise but was different at the same time. I was on the swing mum was behind me pushing a giggling 4yr old me. In front of me was my dad but not the one I remembered, this was my real, biological dad, not the one who I thought was, the one that beat me everyday. After that all these images barreled into my head all the same but different. Everyone replacing the dick who tortured me, with my real father.

What was this? I was pulled out of my memories by a touch on my hand. I looked up into the eyes of my mother and then to my father. "What happened to me? I whispered barely audible to my own ears but I knew they heard me. They both sat down and began with the most surprising story.

"There is a lot to know but I'll start from the beginning" My father began a solemn tone to his voice. "My brother was jealous that I had been chosen to take over from our father, your grandfather. He had been banished from the pack for attempted assassination over him, the night before I was to be announced the official alpha of the pack. We hadn't heard anything from him til you were nearly 7. Turns out he had been out recruiting rogues, and any wolves to try and defeat us. He wanted you and your mother dead just to get revenge on me." He looked at me with sad eyes and squeezed my hands

"We knew our lives were in danger so we had to fake our own deaths" Mum filled in. "We contacted a witch who put the spell on us to appear dead. Then we had to leave your father till we knew the threat was eliminated. She helped us again compelled Gabe" I shuddered at the sound of his name " We had to stay with him as he has half goblin in him, a smell which hides our scent. Not that he knew it. He was compelled to believe I was his wife and you his daughter"

"While you and Carol were in hiding I faked being depressed, knowing this would bring my brother to begin his attack."My father started again " It took longer than thought and realised he had figured out Carol had faked her death but still believed you wear deceased. So that day you saw me shoot her it was triggering your spell" Dad nodded towards me

"But why couldn't I come back?" I asked "Did you know he was gonna change that way?"

They both shock their head sadly. "We didn't know sweet heart if we did I would have never let you stay there!" Mum exclaimed to me her eyes brimming with tears

"The witch tricked us, as long as Carol was with you his rage and anger was suppressed but she must have known Carol would need to come back, me shooting your mother triggered losing your speech. We had to do it to protect you against the enemies. Your voice among wolves has a special quality to it, a tone that only belongs to an alpha's daughter. Carol had to come back to help me fight and eliminate Darrion, my brother" By the time we had managed to destroy him and his followers 5 years had passed. We tried to come back or you but the house was empty, we had been looking for months on end! Then we heard Lilly's distress call. I didn't know if it was you or not but we held hope. And then we found out what that monster had done to you. It took everything in both of us not to rip him to shreds. But the witch had apparently been smart just as we were about to attack him, her compulsion kicked in, she had compelled us not to touch him and leave you with him, till he decided to end his own life. If we did we would have all been killed." Dad explained I was mortified at this discovery my whole life had been a lie. But now everything was adding up, it was all making sense to me now, all clicking into place.

I looked both of them in the eye "You did the right thing, for the pack, I would have done the same thing. It was not your fault the witch tricked you. You did the best thing you could in a hard situation without sacrificing the lives of our pack." I told them never breaking eye contact.

Dad wrapped his arms around me "You are going to be a great luna to this pack, thank you for not hating us" He whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged him and mum tightly. Knowing the truth finally set my heart free.

As the weeks turned into months I was released from the hospital and my real life started. I was introduced to the pack who were shocked to have their memories returned, everything was great. . . Except that Lilly was freaking out over wedding planning. Gosh she was crazy!

It was a nice gathering in the backyard of the pack house we were announced husband and wife as the sun was setting behind the clouds. It was a beautiful ceremony and a night to remember.

We finished school and all was great, the year following our graduation we trained behind my parents for our roles as alpha and luna, we would still have a few more years before that happened but it was nice being prepared. That year we received the greatest news. I was pregnant! Shortly after I turned 20 we welcomed our beautiful boy into the world, then an even bigger surprise when our little Kai was only 5 months. I was pregnant again! We were over the moon Sean was the perfect father and husband, but we were not expecting twins at all. But we had the rest of our lives to figure it out. Together we would. This was my life it wasn't always perfect. But as of now I could not have been happier. I had my happily ever after.

-It's done quite proud of this considering it's nearly 4 in the morning. Hope this answers all your questions. Especially sinces it's been over 4 years since I last published this book. Feedback is welcome

-Puppy kisses to everyone :P