Please No! Chapter 1

I was 10 when it happened a day that traumatized me so bad that I couldn't talk. Me and my mum were coming back from the store where we had gone to get the last things for Christmas dinner. We where talking about the family who had come to stay and random stuff "Charlie I need you to listen to me" Mum told me out of the blue, her voice was so serious that I stopped and looked at her 

" Yes mummy" I answered back, she bent down so we where eye to eye she looked me straight in the eye 

" I love you and never forget that I do baby girl" she told me tears started to spill out onto her cheeks I smiled and ran over to her and hugged her with all my might 

"I love you too mummy why are you crying?" I asked when I pulled out of the hug.

 She shook her head and said "Never mind baby, I want you to remember this, baby I will come back no matter what you see I will come back for you" She smiled tears still trickling out of her eyes she pulled me into another hug and I hugged her back not knowing this was the last time I was going to get to hug her or talk to her again.

In all happened so fast one second I was hugging mum and next second she pushed me out of her grip, I landed with a thud on the ground skinning my hands and knees I cried out in pain and looked over to where my mum was, a guy was next to her. I started to panic once I saw the gun pressed against her stomach "MUMMY WATCH OUT!" I screamed out to her and started to run over to her but I was too late the guy pulled the trigger and I watched in what seemed like in slow motion as the bullet went into her stomach.

She hunched over blood profusely coming out of her wound. I watched as the man who had shot my own mother drag her over to a car put her into the backseat and close the door, just as he was about to enter the drivers side door he looked over at me. I was stuck in shock from just seeing my mum get shot and also the appearance of this guy, We where in an alley and I could vaguely see his face his eyes where a goldly green crossed with a yellow, his hair an auburn color but his eyes are what stuck out to me most of all, I only knew of one person who had those color eyes that person being me. I was stuck I couldn't move I watched as the person gave me one last look then got into the car and sped off. 

I could vaguely hear the sounds of sirens in the background getting louder and louder till I could see the flashing off the lights.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited