Please No! Chapter 9

Lilly's P.O.V

I got to Charlie's house late because of a teacher holding me back giving me a lecture about something that I didn't really care about. As soon as I was allowed to leave I snatched my bag up and full out sprinted out of the school and to Charlie's house "BANG" I heard the loud shot and froze where I was, dread filling me up when I realised it had come from Charlie's house "BANG" a second loud clear shot ran through out the street, the sound seemed to break me out of my trance and I gained movement again. "Alpha Monroe there was two shots fired at Charlie's house!" I screamed to him through the link. I was freaking out what had happened "We will be there as soon as possible Lilly" he returned his voice tense and traced a bit of worry there to. I hesitantly made my way over to the house I could faintly hear the sound of shallow breathing and a slowing heartbeat, I could also smell blood it was so strong that I felt like vomiting up what I had eaten earlier.

I pushed the door open to see a sight that I would probably never forget. On the ground laid Charlie and the man who had abused her he had a shot wound in his head that was bleeding non-stop he was definitely  dead he had no heartbeat nor was he breathing. I looked at Charlie to see her eye's still open but slowly closing I ran over to her "Charlie come on keep your eye's open! You hear me don't leave!" I said hysterically repeating it over and over again. I placed my hands over the bullet wound and applied force to stop the overwhelming amount of blood to stop or at least slow down abit. 

The door burst open and I knew instantly it was the Alpha I looked over at him his face was covered in worry and panic. "Lilly move" He commanded his voice strained I did so right away without a second thought the pack doctor came over and tore her shirt open revealing the wound. "The gun is not silver" the Alpha said I sighed in relief at that. She would be fine. I looked back at the pack doctor he had pulled a pair of tweezers out of his bag, and he then turned to me "Lilly I need you to hold her legs down while I extract the bullet" I nodded and moved down to her legs "Alpha I need you to hold down her arms" he then said to the Alpha and he did so. The pack doctor then turned to the wound and put the tweezers in the hole almost instantly Charlie jerked and let out a scream, she started to squirm and wriggle but I put a firm amount of pressure on her making sure she did not move. The doctor dug deeper causing Charlie to let out a blood curdling scream, but he kept going till I heard a weird pop sound and then Charlie stopped moving altogether just completing relaxing. I hesitantly let go of her as did the Alpha I looked at the wound to see it already slightly healing I saw the pack doctor hold the bullet up and inspect it. "We need to get her back to the pack house to examine her injuries that she may have now or in the past that have not been treated properly" He said calmly like he had not just done what he had done. 

The Alpha bent down and scooped her up in his arms she immediately curled up into him, a slight smile on her face and she muttered "Daddy" out loud I was shocked to say the least that she had said or done that.

 I looked at the Alpha to see a wide smile across his face he bent down and placed a tender kiss on her forehead "Welcome back baby girl" He said with a wide smile on his face.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

What a surprise even though I bet half of you reading this already guessed that. anyway i'm so excited me and my friends are going to see Paranormal Activity 4 and were going to scare people by doing random stuff like making weird and scary noises where even going to wear scary masks. hehehehe I'm also getting my tounge pierced I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT DONE !! :)

-Edited (Cringe at how I used to be)