Please No! Chapter 10

Charlie's P.O.V

I was floating well that's what it felt like to me, I could feel nothing I was drifting here and there no pain, no lies, it was just peaceful I felt like I did when mum was still here but of course that couldn't last now could it. I was woken up again by a severe pain in what seemed to be my bullet wound. I looked down to see  a guy that I had seen once before in a dream. It must not have been a dream so they knew, and they were still alive. I felt like passing out again but the pain was still too much. He dug the tweezers deeper and a blood curdling scream came out through my lips, I was shocked that was the first time I had made a proper sound since then but my screams kept getting louder every time he would dug the tweezers deeper. I heard a weird pop sound and I relaxed instantly closing my eyes as all the pain seemed to disappear. I vaguely aware of someone picking me up I curled into the warm embrace and to my surprise I actually talked my voice was sore from the screaming but I had regained my speech I was ecstatic "Daddy" I said and dug deeper in the arms it felt so right to be here, somehow I knew this man was my father we had a connection. "Welcome back baby girl" he said his voice full of happiness that was the last thing I heard before I slipped off into oblivion.

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned out in pain my body was so sore. I tried to sit up but couldn't, there was extreme pain in my stomach. Then it all hit me in one him shooting me, the extreme pain, me screaming, me talking, and lastly I had found my father. I didn't know how or why I thought this, but something deep down was telling me this. 

 I was in a daze that I hardly heard the sound of someone opening the door and coming in. I looked up and saw two people who I thought I would never see again. In front of me stood my mother and the man who had shot her a.k.a my father we shared the same eye colour. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and she was leaning into him they were obviously in love. I couldn't speak even though I knew know I could, I couldn't even think I was stunned I just kept staring at them.

"Oh my baby girl you're alright" mum said and rushed out of dad's embrace and towards me she engulfed me in a large warm hug which I instantly returned back melting in her arms. I hadn't been in these arms in 5 long years. I inhaled her scent in she still smelt the same I soon started to cry and sob hysterically. I dug my head into the crook of her neck and just stayed there while crying. 

"I..I..I k..knew y..you w..were coming back for me" I stuttered my voice hoarse from not talking all this time.

 Mum pulled back slightly to look at me and smiled "I told you I would baby girl" she smiled at me her voice soft and gentle. I soon stopped crying after that and just looked at her she hadn't changed at all she still looked the same as she always did.

One question was bugging me so bad why did she leave me "Why did you leave me and leave me with him?" I asked I wanted to know the answer so bad. I looked at her then over to where dad stood. It went completely silent after I asked that. 

Dad broke the silence though it was the first time I heard his voice properly he had given me and mum time together "We will discuss why we left you when you are feeling better and you have fully healed" He told me I just nodded my head at least they were going to give me an answer. I looked back over to where dad stood awkwardly just staring at us I spread my arms wide in a hug gesture and he immediately came over and wrapped his big arms around me I sighed in content this felt so right he had pulled me onto his lap and I snuggled into  his arms with mum right next to me humming the lullaby she would always sing to me when I was younger. I was getting tired and I yawned. This felt so right I had my family back, a loving family before I drifted yet again into dreamland I muttered a simple sentence that meant the world to me "My dream came true I have a family again" I smiled as fell into the magical dreams that would bestow me. 

-Edited