Please No! Chapter 14

Lilly's P.O.V

I was outside with Dylan my deliciously handsome mate, when I felt my wolf awaken and the urge to change was strong. I heard the alpha howl and I looked over to Dylan to see him already in his wolf form, soon I too was in my wolf form. I felt it as soon as I was in my wolf form the new, powerful spirit that had joined us the new alpha. Charlie had changed, I threw my head back and let my wolf take over I felt as a powerful howl ripped through me. Everyone was howling when the alpha stopped soon so did the rest off the pack. As soon as my wolf let me take control I bolted to the front off the pack house to see the Alpha and Luna I also saw a fairly large wolf between the size of the alpha and the luna. I sniffed and immediately recognised Charlie I could smell her dominance as soon as I took the first sniff. She was going to be one hell of a strong wolf. I cautiously walked over to the Alpha family and bowed down to the alpha's they bowed their head in return. I turned to Charlie expecting fear and confusion but finding happiness.

Charlie's P.O.V

I looked over to my parents and just stared at them soon another wolf joined us and on instinct I took a sniff in smelling the air around me. Lilly. Lilly was in front of me. I wanted to change back to my original form but I didn't know how. Think of your human form A soft voice said in my head Who are you? Are you my wolf?  I asked already knowing the answer Yes I am your wolf. Think back to your human form and you shall change back. I did as she told me and imagined myself. I imagined my waist long copper blonde hair my thin and pale body my mysterious eyes. I soon felt the sensation of my bones breaking again it wasn't as painful as before the pain was tolerable and I could easily breath through out it.

Once I was back to my human form I breathed in a breath of air and a huge smile spread across my face. A breeze blew and I shivered and looked down "ARRGGGHHHH" I screamed mortified to find that my body was completely naked no clothes on me at all. I heard laughing and looked up to see my parents and Lily laughing at me fully clothed. I tried covering as much as possible with my hands and sprinted for the door and up the stairs to my parents room. I went into the bathroom and got a towel and covered my body in it. I sighed I had no clothes at all. I went back out to the room and sat down on the bed with the towel tightly wrapped around me. Lily came in smiling at me and waved a card in front of me "Time to get soon to be Ms Luna some new clothes" She told me still waving the card in front of me. I gave her an oblivious look " I have no clothes at the moment Lily"

"Duh! now follow me you can borrow my clothes were the same size" She said in a sarcastic voice I smiled and sighed at least I would have some clothes. I followed her to her room and she gave me a black singlet and a pair of mini denim shorts. 

"Thanks Lilly you're a lifesaver" She just smiled and pulled my arm and dragged me down to her car. 

"SHOPPING TIME" She yelled out loud and pumped the music loud on the way to the main shopping mall.

-COMMENT VOTE FAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAH CHOCOLATE 

-Edited (Yes I still love chocolate even though it gives me a hella bad toothache nowadays)