Please No! Chapter 2

I got awoken out of my flashback by a loud bang coming from downstairs. I instantly came back to the present. I was in my bedroom sitting cross-legged  just staring into space, my mind would always wander back to that day, a day that changed my life. That day I had lost my mother, lost my voice, lost a father, lost a family, that day I had gained a monster. 'BANG BANG BANG' "Get out here and make me something to eat you useless piece of shit" He shouted, I instantly shot up from my spot and walked over to the door and opened it. He was outside my door his face emotionless like always 'Slap' his hand collided with my face, my cheek stung and I guessed it was a bright red colour "That was for not being fast enough" He spat in my face "Now go make me something to eat" He told me I silently nodded my head and headed for the kitchen. I heard as he stumbled to the lounge-room and then the blare of the obnoxiously loud television. I internally sighed and began cooking him something to eat. I was just dropping the chips in the oil when he came into the kitchen. I dropped the remaining chips in the hot oil and watched them. He was just silently watching me, I took the chips out and put his lunch together on a plate and put it in front of him on the table. 

I quickly sped walk back to my room and closed the door as silently as I could. It was around 6 at night when I heard the door open and slam shut indicating that he had left to go who knows where. I left my room and went straight to the kitchen I put together a plate of food and wolfed it down I then did the dishes and put them away. I then proceeded to clean and tidy the rest of the house, about 2 hours later I was done and I headed up to take a quick shower. I sighed thinking about the day which has to come tomorrow. We had just moved again and I would have to start a new school. I sighed again I had been to too many schools I was only in grade 10 I was only 15. We had never stayed at a place too long which was apparently my fault, because people always became aware or saw the bruises or when I limped, so whenever people became to nosy we upped and left. 

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my bruised and battered body up in a towel I hurriedly dried my body and got into my bra and panties I slipped on some baggy sweat pants and a loose black T-shirt . I went back to my room and lied down on my mattress. I looked around my room I never bothered with hanging posters or pictures we never stayed to long so it was a waste of time. My room was bare all their was was a single chest of drawers and my mattress which had no bed base. I closed my eyes dreaming of a better life, a better world anything but the life I lived now. Slowly I was sucked into oblivion.

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited