Please No! Chapter 7

-Just cause i'm feeling silly guess what are really yummy FLYING CHOCOLATE MONKEY BALLS :D

Charlie's P.O.V

I watched as he stumbled out to the door I heard the car start and leave skidding on the road before it sped away. I got up sucking in a big breath when my whole body felt it was going to collapse. I slowly started walking down towards my room but stopped halfway and lent on the wall I looked down and saw something in the corner of my peripheral vision I looked over to see Lilly with 3 other people behind her there was a a lady I had never seen before and, two other people I was shocked my eyes grew wide and I started to hyperventilate I backed towards my room when I was in my room I quickly shut and locked the door "Charlie come on unlock the door you need medical help" Lilly's concerned voice drifted through the door. I started to get dizzy and I collapsed in a heap on the ground. 

I started to come back around and I realized that I was no longer at my house I started to panic. I quickly shot up out of the bed that I was lying in and looked around for a window. I sighed when I saw one I tiptoed over to it and opened it instantly I was hit with a woodsy scent, I looked around and noticed that all I could see was forest but I could see a road I sighed in relief and jumped out of the window to get away from them. It wasn't a real high jump so I landed with no drama. I took off running towards the forest and made it there without being followed. I followed the road till I was on the main road and followed it till I was standing outside my home. I noticed that the car wasn't here so he obviously hadn't been home yet. I entered the door and went straight to my room I layed down in my bed and only just realised that I was not in pain I pulled my shirt up and noticed I still had the bruises. Man they must have gave me one hell of a powerful drug! I drifted off to sleep the medication must have just hit or something because I fell asleep straight away. 

Lilly's P.O.V

When we arrived at the pack house Charlie was taken straight to the pack doctor's room and given pain relief medication that should relieve most, if not all of her pain. We all left her to herself 2 hours had passed and I couldn't take it anymore I went to check up on Charlie when I got to her room she was nowhere to be seen I noticed the window was open and I could faintly smell her scent leading out of it. "Alpha and Luna Monroe" I shouted out knowing they could hear me my voice rang slightly with panic and hysteria. They instantly came down to see what the problem was. There faces contorted into panic when they realised Charlie was not here anymore. As soon as we got here the Alpha's had gone to their office. "Lilly follow her scent and report back to us once you know where she is" The Alpha ordered me. I nodded my head and jumped out the window transforming into my wolf before I landed on the ground. I followed Charlie's scent back to her house. the car wasn't there so he obviously wasn't. I hid behind some trees and changed back to my human. I pushed the door open and followed her scent to her room. She was curled up fetus style her arms wrapped around her legs and her head tucked in between her arms. ' Alpha I have found her she is back at the house and is currently sleeping' I told him through our mind link 'Good leave her for now and come back to the pack house' He told me his voice dripping with relief, through the mind link. I gave her one last look before I turned around and ran back home. I would have to help her somehow I just had to think of a plan 'Lilly come to my office immediately we have some things to discuss' Alpha Monroe's voice came through my head. I changed my course of direction and headed to the Alpha's office. What could we possibly have to discuss. They had just given me a simple thing to do, I had to look after Charlie. I headed back to her house waiting to see what would happen now. 

-VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Edited