Please No! Chapter 4

Lilly's P.O.V

I was making my toward my English class not looking where I was going when I bumped into someone, I stumbled back slightly and looked down to see a girl with black jeans and grey hoodie on, her hair was covering her face so I didn't see her face she silently got up dusted her ass off and continued on her way "Hey wait" I shouted out to her she stopped and turned around and looked at me I made my way over to her "Are you new here" I asked she nodded her head I watched as she got a book out and write something on it she then passed it to me to read it said 'Do you know where A107 is?' A grin slipped on my face I instantly knew who this was I sniffed the air just to make sure yep it was the new girl who had just moved into town. "That's my first period as well so come on before were any later" I noticed when she sighed I turned around and started to the classroom I heard her following behind me. I knocked on the classroom door and entered "Hey Mr Leigh sorry we're late" he nodded his head toward me "Oh by the way we have a new student" I also mentioned he smiled

"Hey you're Charlie i'm guessing" I went and took my seat next to my friends and watched the girl curiously she nodded her head to the question the teacher asked "Well take a seat and we'll get started" she nodded her head again and took a seat and took her book out and wrote the notes down. I sniffed the air again I could smell the rest off the wolves in the classroom but I centered in on the girl she smelt like a wolf so i'm assuming she is. Broachdale High was a school made for wolves so only wolves attended. I continued to watch the girl as so did my fellow pack and classmates.

The bell rung and I jumped up from my seat and put my books in my bag and went over to Charlie " So what do you have next I could possibly show you there if you want" she nodded her head at me and passed me her timetable Maths is what she had next. I quickly skimmed over the rest of the timetable and a huge smile appeared on my face we have the exactly same timetables. I handed her her timetable back and said follow me "We have all the same classes so I will show you around everywhere" I told her "Also you can meet my friends ohh you can also have lunch with us" I told her excitedly she once again nodded her head. I only just realized I haven't heard her speak, before and she had written what she had asked me where the building was earlier. I pondered why that could be i'll ask her in maths at least I had someone in that class now. Maths was the only class I didn't have any my friends in there.

We where sitting in the back off the maths class the teacher writing down some questions on the board for us to write down and answer like me many of the other students were'nt doing it and just zoning out of talking to each other. The teacher's don't really mind because they know we all understand it or will do it later. I turned to face Charlie "Oh my god I completely forgot to tell you my name" I said to her she turned to look at me her hood still up hiding most of her face her hair was hiding the rest but I could faintly see her lips turn slightly upwards " So yeah my names Lilly oh my gosh I sound like a complete idiot i'm sorry" I told her she nodded her head and wrote something down she then slid it across to me 'It's ok it's kinda funny actually it's nice to meet you Lilly, like you already know i'm Charlie' I grinned at this "So Charlie I'm not trying to be mean or anything but why aren't you talking?" I asked her genuinely interested I watched as she turned her head back to the front of the classroom and write something down again it was 2 simple words that shocked me 'I can't' I looked up at her and watched as she looked out the window her face completely hidden she was obviously somewhere else not here. I wonder where she was what was running through her head. I heard the bell ring and slowly packed my stuff up I watched silently as Charlie quickly stuffed her notebooks in her bag and basically bolted out the door. 

-Edited